Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, oblong said:

Way to go out on a limb declaring cartels criminals. Who is she arguing against?

I gather she was wrong about the bomb too.   Whither, meathead culture?  Arnold Schwarzenegger might have been a body builder but he wasn't as asinine as half these idiot roid head magas.

• Like 1

We have video of the "brave" MQ-9 being struck by the idiotic Russian aircraft.    Will the operator of the drone be able to petition for 100% VA disability for PTSD?

The latter is a personal annoyance of mine...lots of people who dipped the tips of their toes into war zones who claim that.  Whereas the guy who drove the truck daily over IED strewn roads and who did lose actual body function from wounds are actually dealing with real practical disability.   Frankly, half my discussions with vets are over "how much disability did you claim?"

11 hours ago, oblong said:

Way to go out on a limb declaring cartels criminals. Who is she arguing against?

I believe the idea is that if people like she suddenly start forcefully arguing some point no one is even talking about, that de facto positions the liberals as being on the other side of it.

In this case, Greene forcefully argues a point no one is even talking about—cartels are bad—and by dint of that, her acolytes conclude that liberals believe cartels are good.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I believe the idea is that if people like she suddenly start forcefully arguing some point no one is even talking about, that de facto positions the liberals as being on the other side of it.

In this case, Greene forcefully argues a point no one is even talking about—cartels are bad—and by dint of that, her acolytes conclude that liberals believe cartels are good.

IOW, another form of projection. That word should go down as the title for this whole era in GOP politics, in fact in all the right side and facist movements of this era.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, oblong said:

That's probably it but I also wouldn't put it past her to be dumb enough to think there's normal people who don't think they are bad.

I have no doubt that she is deeply dumb, although I do have my doubts as to whether there are any normal people in her world, where I would bet one must be either a MAGA patriot, or a woke CRT-loving ESG-addled libtard. Time to pick a side.

Edited by chasfh
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I have no doubt that she is deeply dumb, although I do have my doubts as to whether there are any normal people in her world, where I would bet one must be either a MAGA patriot, or a woke CRT-loving ESG-addled libtard. Time to pick a side.

I choose anti-fascism.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Good, put it on record...

It says something at least...

Rather than all the whispers in the international arena.

Incredibly, because we live in a particularly incredible world right now, this will make Putin even more popular and even a martyr, to the red hat right and their enabler media.

• Confused 1

This matters.  Make no mistake.  You don't back down from war crimes.  You can't go visit him if you are the US President if he's a war criminal.   I am speaking of course about Earth1 where the normal people live.   Trump and MTG all live on Earth2.

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

Incredibly, because we live in a particularly incredible world right now, this will make Putin even more popular and even a martyr, to the red hat right and their enabler media.

So true...

So disgusting. Beyond disgusting.

What words even exist to describe this behavior?

Grotesque? Despicable? Contemptible?

I don't know which one to use anymore...