2023 NFL Draft Thread

Mr.TaterSalad

If Carter and Anderson are gone and we stay at 6 I think I'm on the Bijan train. I just think back to how potent our offense was when Swift was at his best and Bijan has even more upside than that so the thought of adding that is just too tempting for me to pass up. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I'm not hung up on the longevity of RBs. If you get 5 years out of Robinson, I would be happy. In 5 years there's a good probably Goff and most of the players on the roster will have been turned over. Gurley is an extreme example of a short career but I bet the Rams don't regret using the 10th pick on him. 

Yeah that's where I'm at. If this was 2021 and we were more than likely destined for a couple rebuild years before we sniffed the playoffs then I wouldn't do it but since we should be competing for the playoffs for the next few years I think it's a perfect time to grab him and take advantage of his young prime years. If he flames out in 4 years but helps us win a division or two or God forbid make a deep playoff run will we really care if he didn't have a ton of longevity? 

• 4 months later...