Random Randomness.

19 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I’ve been wanting to try generative or photo-editing AI, but it seems like every site I end up that wants me to buy an expensive subscription upfront before I even try it.

I subscribed for a month, it was fun at first but I was running out of ideas. A friend uses it because he creates content so he had a need.  It was as much about learning how to ask for what you want as it was just getting a result.  You have to figure out that balance between overloading it with details (It will ignore some) yet getting anything specific you really want.

3 minutes ago, oblong said:

I subscribed for a month, it was fun at first but I was running out of ideas. A friend uses it because he creates content so he had a need.  It was as much about learning how to ask for what you want as it was just getting a result.  You have to figure out that balance between overloading it with details (It will ignore some) yet getting anything specific you really want.

what did you subscribe to?

Midjourney.  Then I used Discord to generate the images using their commands.  Don't ask me how, I forgot it already, but you were at a prompt and had write the command, followed by the text.  Then they would be uploaded to the midjourney app.

• 2 weeks later...