Week Eighteen: Detroit Lions (8-8) @ Green Bay Packers (8-8)

So were picking 6th with a Rams loss and 7th with a Rams win so atleast there isn't going to be a major drop in that regard if they do end up pulling this one out.  My fear was that they would win and our pick would drop 5 spots and then we would lose tonight and miss the playoffs anyway. 

16 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

You watch this Seahawks team and it makes you wonder how in the world did we give up 48 points to them and not force them to punt once? Damn was our defense horrible at that point in the year. 

or the panthers game.

its a week to week league.

16 minutes ago, buddha said:

or the panthers game...

I chalk that Panthers game up to:

Frigid weather, concrete-like turf, and the Lions just froze up due to these conditions.

Which I hope was a learning event for the team, and I'm certain Campbell harped on it that week.

The team is going to face adverse situations - weather, officiating, other - and they are going to have to fight through any of that in order to get to the top. I think they folded in Carolina and they can't do that if they wanna win. Especially once they're in the playoffs.