Lions at Vikings - 10/10/21 - 1:00pm - FOX

MotownWebGuy

Just now, TP_Fan said:

They always leave too much time left in the clock.  Always.   They had chances to continue to let the clock run. They didn’t. They just wanted to give the Vikings a shot.  The coaching is so incredibly bad when it counts. 

I mean, they literally ran the ball to eat clock. I guess Swift could have just not scored. 

4 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I mean, they literally ran the ball to eat clock. I guess Swift could have just not scored. 

They snapped it with time on the clock.  Both times.  They didn’t take stock of the clock.  It was poor management by everyone. Again.  And then the defense just stood around.  Aaron Glenn has no idea what to do in the final minute of a game.  He gives up the entire field. 

Just now, buddha said:

the sun rises in the east, sets in the west, and tp thinks the lions coaches cant call plays.

your lack of getting on the refs has cost me in my tp drinking game two weeks in a row.  my liver thanks you.

Refs have been fine this season. Coaching has been good.  But these coaches are amateurs when it’s less than 2 mins.  They can learn though.  But they learned nothing in 2 weeks.  That’s a shame.  Same scenario against ravens, rush 3 and let the QB make a picnic waiting for someone to get open when rushing the passer was working. 

1 minute ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I liked the call to go for two with this team.

I won't like it if he does the same thing with a playoff caliber team in 2 or 3 years.

a playoff caliber team in 2 or 3 years?  is he going to be coaching another franchise?