Eagles at Lions

buddha

Just now, MichiganCardinal said:

It feels weirder to ruin a Sunday by watching something you clearly don’t enjoy than to perform an unconventional function in a message board.

I dunno, I’m not here to argue. A sport isn’t worth it. Just seems like if you don’t enjoy it, turn it off. YMMV.

My sundays aren’t ruined at all lol.  You do you.  

17 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

It feels weirder to ruin a Sunday by watching something you clearly don’t enjoy than to perform an unconventional function in a message board.

I dunno, I’m not here to argue. A sport isn’t worth it. Just seems like if you don’t enjoy it, turn it off. YMMV.

I dunno, looks to me like he’s enjoying himself just fine.

goff really is one of the worst qbs i've ever seen.  i want an apology from the "he led a team to the super bowl he's not that bad" crowd.

i mean, step up!  stop turning around and running backwards when you get pressure on the edge!  youre walking yourself into multiple sacks.

i know blough isnt any better, but come on.  at least maybe he can roll out a bit.  enough of goff.  time to bench him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s really hard to defend that coaching decision. 4th and inches and one time out with 13 secs left.  They line up in an empty set and Goff takes a 10 yard drop back and gets sacked.  I don’t mind going for it but that can’t be your set.  Campbell has really struggled to figure out 4th downs.  And it’s getting worse. 

1 minute ago, TP_Fan said:

It’s really hard to defend that coaching decision. 4th and inches and one time out with 13 secs left.  They line up in an empty set and Goff takes a 10 yard drop back and gets sacked.  I don’t mind going for it but that can’t be your set.  Campbell has really struggled to figure out 4th downs.  And it’s getting worse. 

i doubt campbell calls the plays, that's lynn.

i know you're down 17 and you need points, but there's only 13 seconds left and you only have one time out left.  even if you get the first, you have one more play.  i like the aggressiveness, but there you need to take the points.

Just now, buddha said:

i doubt campbell calls the plays, that's lynn.

i know you're down 17 and you need points, but there's only 13 seconds left and you only have one time out left.  even if you get the first, you have one more play.  i like the aggressiveness, but there you need to take the points.

I’m sure Campbell doesn’t call plays.  But he certainly decided to go for it and can veto a call if needed.  There is no way anyone in their right mind should have had an empty set for that play.  Hard to understand. 

1 minute ago, TP_Fan said:

I’m sure Campbell doesn’t call plays.  But he certainly decided to go for it and can veto a call if needed.  There is no way anyone in their right mind should have had an empty set for that play.  Hard to understand. 

even worse is not being able to get 1 yard on the previous play where swift just falls down and cant get another inch.  really disappointing from him.

they miss williams a lot.  he gets that first for sure.

this is the bengals game all over again.  they come out completely flat and cant stop anyone.  the offense is nothing but mistake after mistake and goff is terrible.

even when he makes a good play their god awful receivers drop the ball.

the thing is, the lions will win a game or two at some point.  why?  because that will ensure they dont get the #1 pick!  

4 minutes ago, buddha said:

this is the bengals game all over again.  they come out completely flat and cant stop anyone.  the offense is nothing but mistake after mistake and goff is terrible.

even when he makes a good play their god awful receivers drop the ball.

the thing is, the lions will win a game or two at some point.  why?  because that will ensure they dont get the #1 pick!  

Texans and jags have a win each and still have to play each other.  I see no way the lions gets to two wins this year.  

It strikes me they couldn't have done a very good job on UDFA's and searching the cut down lists. There had to have been at least a few players better than this combination who are seriously threatening to go 0/17. Even if you put up a whole team made up of each team's last cut you should be able to at least win a couple. Or even worse to contemplate, this coaching staff actually isn't better than Patricia....:classic_sad:

Edited by gehringer_2

I have 

3 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

It strikes me they couldn't have done a very good job on UDFA's and searching the cut down lists. There had to have been at least a few players better than this combination who are seriously threatening to go 0/17. Even if you put up a whole team made up of each team's last cut and you should be able to at least win a couple. Or even worse to contemplate, this coaching staff actually isn't better than Patricia....:classic_sad:

I have real concerns about this staff.