Eagles at Lions

buddha

Just now, buddha said:

well, our attempt at dumpster diving to improve on the worst roster in the league has been an unqualified disaster.

breshad perriman?  tyrell williams?  trinity benson?  goff?

anzalone?  brockers?  

again, this team was terrible.  and then the only good players they have (okwara, ragnow, decker) got hurt.  

I really hated that Melifanwu got injured. He has potential.  

5 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

Boy I have never been happier for Matt Stafford than I am now.  The only good move the Fords have made in 60 years was to spare that man any more of this misery.

I have the Rams game in the corner of my screen. For the first time in his career, Stafford appears to be enjoying what it's like to play with an actual running game. LBs actually biting on play action is a new experience for him

• Like 1

Why does Dan Campbell get so many passes for all of his coaching mistakes? Serious question. 20 yard pass play called back because of illegal formation. 12 men on the field penalty...twice. not taking the points (AGAIN??) and not making the first down. Coaching mistakes over and over, every week. But the fans and the media give Campbell a pass because he has a lack of talent. Just....why?

19 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

This shows the level of awful the lions are.  It’s the lions and Texans all by themselves.  I think the jags will get to 3 or 4 wins.  Texans might not win another one. Lions definitely not winning any games. 

I bet you feel foolish for predicting they would definitely beat Cincinnati?

4 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

We're going winless, I truly believe that now. I don't think this team has any ability to win a game. They can't score, Goff is perhaps the worst starter in the NFL, and they can't stop anyone from scoring. This roster is worse than the 0-16 team because at least that team had Calvin.

you blamed stafford for years!

come eat some crow.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Why does Dan Campbell get so many passes for all of his coaching mistakes? Serious question. 20 yard pass play called back because of illegal formation. 12 men on the field penalty...twice. not taking the points (AGAIN??) and not making the first down. Coaching mistakes over and over, every week. But the fans and the media give Campbell a pass because he has a lack of talent. Just....why?

Agree. He’s all talk and no substance. 

1 minute ago, TP_Fan said:

Jefferson might have some potential.  Would love to see him get some more run the rest of the season. Swift is never going to be a good runner.  

he could be fine, i guess.

but its another reason why you dont take running backs high in the draft.  a dime a dozen.

2 hours ago, TP_Fan said:

Matt Nelson, not sure how he is in the NFL. They are going to have to commit to helping him block sweat, he doesn’t have a chance.  This game might get ugly.  Might as well just go 0-17 this year.

Its hard to phantom how far Quinn and patricia tore down what they inherited.  They built the worst roster in nfl history.  

But they're going to win 9 games this year... right?