Eagles at Lions

buddha

21 minutes ago, buddha said:

goff really is one of the worst qbs i've ever seen.  i want an apology from the "he led a team to the super bowl he's not that bad" crowd.

i mean, step up!  stop turning around and running backwards when you get pressure on the edge!  youre walking yourself into multiple sacks.

i know blough isnt any better, but come on.  at least maybe he can roll out a bit.  enough of goff.  time to bench him.

Just FYI, I prefer my crow extra-crispy

7 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

It strikes me they couldn't have done a very good job on UDFA's and searching the cut down lists. There had to have been at least a few players better than this combination who are seriously threatening to go 0/17. Even if you put up a whole team made up of each team's last cut you should be able to at least win a couple. Or even worse to contemplate, this coaching staff actually isn't better than Patricia....:classic_sad:

The mistakes they made in the first couple games are the same mistakes they continue to make.  I love the message, but the on the field they look wholly out matched.  

8 minutes ago, buddha said:

its 4th and 11 and he THREW IT OUT OF BOUNDS!

PLEASE.  BENCH.  HIM.

2nd time this year he has done it.  I’ve never seen it before Goff. Whatever potential Goff may have had is gone. He is broken and will never be useful in the NFL again. It shouldn’t be out there. 

well, our attempt at dumpster diving to improve on the worst roster in the league has been an unqualified disaster.

breshad perriman?  tyrell williams?  trinity benson?  goff?

anzalone?  brockers?  

again, this team was terrible.  and then the only good players they have (okwara, ragnow, decker) got hurt.  

1 minute ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

Swift is not an NFL RB.  Then again you could say this at almost every position besides TE on this team. 

As the stats say, he is the best pass catching back in the league.  Unfortunately he is the worst running back when handed the ball in the league.  He is a slightly better Theo riddick.  Overall, he isn’t good.