Week Six: Detroit Lions (4-1) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1)

19 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

I’d like to send an appreciation to Alex Anzalone. Even with the modest contract extension he signed fans hated the move.  He is having a phenomenal season and is clearly leading this defense. He is all over the field and is a sure tackler. 

I hope Jack Campbell is on the Alex Anzalone trajectory.

1 hour ago, MichiganCardinal said:

This might be the best Sunday for Lions football in my lifetime.

I have a feeling you'll be saying that a lot on many future Sundays. Both a testament to how pathetic Lions history has been and how good this team is.

A wild stat to me is that the Lions were 0-13-1 in Dan Campbell's first 14 road games and 7-1 in the last 8. Literally flipped a switch but we should have seen it coming because the Lions lost a whole crapload of close games not only early last season but the previous season as well so they were close and was only a matter of time until the dam broke and damn has it ever.

Edited by NYLion
  • Like 1

good win.  bucs defense is impressive.

bucs also missed two touchdowns when mayfield missed an open receiver behind the defense on a big throw.  

they need branch back AND i wouldnt mind seeing them trade for a decent cb if one can be found.  jacobs and harris are good bench players but not starters on championship teams.

10 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

I will get the two  TDs up soon 

For now, the Bucs failing to convert on 4th down with a minute to go  

And now the full 4-minute radio game recap with Dan Miller calls. The ASB TD at the 30s mark, the Jamo TD at the 2m 5s mark. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2