Visual Amusement. (Keep it clean!)

RedRamage

On 10/9/2023 at 6:56 PM, CMRivdogs said:

Reminds me of the times I was volunteering at DTW, had a traveler ask about on of the shuttles. Told them to go down the escalator. He asked "how far"

In Atlanta for a radio conference in the Mid 90s and I am riding up this escalator with my boss from a MARTA station.  It had to be 4-5 stories long and my boss says to me "I feel like I am going up to meet God"  when some buttinski says "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?" and my boss just looked at him and  "No"  and the guy moved away from us as fast as he could.     Oh, you had to be there, it was perfect.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

5 minutes ago…

Nothing worse than “I know I saw one in there rolling around the bottom a few days ago…”. I’ve cleared the fridge many times searching.  Throwing out expired dressings, cream cheese, God knows what”.  

a close second is seeing a can and assuming it’s one of mine then I grab it and it’s a cider or something. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, oblong said:

Nothing worse than “I know I saw one in there rolling around the bottom a few days ago…”. I’ve cleared the fridge many times searching.  Throwing out expired dressings, cream cheese, God knows what”.  

a close second is seeing a can and assuming it’s one of mine then I grab it and it’s a cider or something. 

Speaking of cider. We met some friends at a local winery and I don’t do wine. No beer but they had a cherry apple cider so I ordered a pint. Being there a couple hours I ended up drinking 2-3 pints. 10 minutes into the 30 minute drive home my stomach started bubbling. I barely mad it home! I gave up cider that day.

1 hour ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Speaking of cider. We met some friends at a local winery and I don’t do wine. No beer but they had a cherry apple cider so I ordered a pint. Being there a couple hours I ended up drinking 2-3 pints. 10 minutes into the 30 minute drive home my stomach started bubbling. I barely mad it home! I gave up cider that day.

That’s the same for me. I feel so bloated even after one. Any beer with berries does that. Citrus is fine. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 10:58 AM, Tigeraholic1 said:

Had a similar experience but it was apple juice. Yeah. Vroom.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...