Visual Amusement. (Keep it clean!)

RedRamage

1 hour ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Until like 4 years ago you could not buy alchohol in Indiana on Sundays. However you could still go to a bar drink and drive home. 🤷‍♂️

We went to a baseball game in Cincy years ago on a Sunday and we couldn't get a beer until 12.

My family's county in TN is a dry county.  You can buy beer but not booze.  Have to go to Jackson county for that.  Right on the border there's a huge store that sells it.  But that county also has every chain restaurant that exists in the US.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Not sure what counttry this is but it's an epic motorcycle chase!

Holy crap! That was incredible. Very skilled drivers for sure. I don't think I saw the fleeing cyclist put a foot down even once while managing those hairpin turns.

On 5/3/2023 at 11:01 PM, oblong said:

After being a member of quite a few space related Facebook groups I can tell you there are a lot of people who still believe that.  

My understanding is that Stanley Kubrick was hired to film the fake moon landing. However, he was such a perfectionist that he insisted that they film on location.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, RedRamage said:

My understanding is that Stanley Kubrick was hired to film the fake moon landing. However, he was such a perfectionist that he insisted that they film on location.

And he’s such a perfectionist they did 6 takes.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, chasfh said:

If you’re one of those folks who’s been wondering how the game of baseball is played, Hitchcock’s got you covered. 

along these lines there is an old audio clip of Andy Griffiths as a young standup doing a bit about a rube walking into a football game without having any idea what it's all about. It might be full of political incorrectness for all I remember for but it was typical comedy of the time.

Edited by gehringer_2

12 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

along these lines there is an old audio clip of Andy Griffiths as a young standup doing a bit about a rube walking into a football game without having any idea what it's all about. It might be full of political incorrectness for all I remember for but it was typical comedy of the time.

I believe that was also the routine that launched his career in the first place.

6 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

• Like 1