Visual Amusement. (Keep it clean!)

RedRamage

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Biff Mayhem said:

I have taken notice of that too. I think it's because we're blessed by rock and roll. 😉

Maybe that’s because rock and rollers don’t spend any time in the sun and their hands are too busy with their instruments to smoke too much. 😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

Maybe that’s because rock and rollers don’t spend any time in the sun and their hands are too busy with their instruments to smoke too much. 😉

In 1976, when this was filmed, Jim Seals (the hippie with the goofy hat) was 34 years old. Today that would be a guy who is in his mid to late 60s. 

https://fb.watch/mJSUR9nwym/?mibextid=v7YzmG

My go to "old guy" thing is Grady from Sanford and Son.

He was 42-47 during Sanford and Son

Redd Fox was 10 years older.

I see it a lot when they show grandmas in commercials.  They look like they are 80. Doing knitting and such. In reality they are probably in their 50s and 60s.

47 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I’ve been thinking more about how psychologically difficult it must be for old actors to play dying old people, like, here’s a preview of the very near future for you. Can’t be easy, I would think.

maybe. Then again, as you get older you are sort of forced to get used to the idea you are on your way out, at least for some.

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

maybe. Then again, as you get older you are sort of forced to get used to the idea you are on your way out, at least for some.

Maybe, but to have to play it before your time, knowing it’s close for yourself and not just for your character, still can’t be easy.

• 2 weeks later...