4/14 8:10 Tigers @ Royals

Tigeraholic1

I'm incommunicado for this series.

No TV and we have no radio coverage in our part of the U.P. so I'm depending on you guys to keep me updated😁

7 hours ago, Jim Cowan said:

If I am not mistaken, Norm Cash refused to wear a uniform with N Cash on it.  He was insulted by the idea that fans would need the N to be able to figure out who he was.

2 hours ago, casimir said:

I don't think a simulcast would be that impossible.  I may need to pay more attention to that the next time I watch a Walleye or Mud Hens game.  Both have home games simulcast on TV & radio.  I'll rather than listen, so that might not be the same experience, but I've never really considered whether the radio side is getting a poor broadcast at the expense of the TV broadcast.

Does anyone simulcast a radio broadcast onto TV? I think I'd rather have that than listen to the TV broadcast on the radio

1 minute ago, gehringer_2 said:

If Mize could finally learn to command his high fastball he'd be a beast, but he can't throw it close enough to the zone consistently enough to get swings.

That second to last pitch to Sal Perez was a good example of what he could get if his command was better of that pitch.

Just too few and far between at this point

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Candy, there's a guy at Toledo that can play 3rd Base and is hitting well and practically daring the Tigers not to call him up.  You need to clean this up, buddy. 

So true, hopefully this is just early season, short spring hangover