4/14 8:10 Tigers @ Royals

Tigeraholic1

4 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Where would this team be without Austin Meadows...............it's frightening to think.     How's Isaac doing?  Probably not this well 

If Riley Greene comes back no worse the wear, we may be saying his injury was for the best lol

Edited by mtutiger

7 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Did Miggy always play with earrings on before or is this a new thing? After 15 years of watching him you'd think I would know but they just look different on him so it has me wondering if its a new look. 

I believe he’s had them for a few years, but they look bigger this year. 

6 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Good night for the pen. 9 straight outs. The only baserunner in 3 bullpen innings being the leadoff infield single.

Joe could stand to throw more than just fastballs, but otherwise he seems good as well.

Edited by mtutiger

11 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Did Miggy always play with earrings on before or is this a new thing? After 15 years of watching him you'd think I would know but they just look different on him so it has me wondering if its a new look. 

3 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

I believe he’s had them for a few years, but they look bigger this year. 

hmm, I remember him wearing them in the dugout (after being pulled) but not on the field before.

1 minute ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

hmm, I remember him wearing them in the dugout (after being pulled) but not on the field before.

Leyland probably said to him 12 years ago: "Look, young man, you go out there and get 3,000 hits and 500 home runs and you can stick  whatever you want in your ears. Until then, what I say goes, and I say no earrings on the field".

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, buddha said:

lange has pitched in 4 games and been pretty good in 3 of them.

Hmmmm....

So, we all realize that RPs can have their ratios, at least the traditional ones like ERA & WHIP, dinged up pretty good by a rough outing.  SPs have the QS and QS% stats (which admittedly are not perfect if the floor is a 4.50 ERA).  The question for the room is do RPs have a similar stat?  I suppose BSs is somewhat in the realm of that, but I guess I'm thinking about something more based along the lines of something ERA or WHIP based with an IP qualifier.  Something along the lines of a quality relief appearance being at least an inning with an ERA of no more than 4.50 or something like that?