Coronavirus: Already In a Neighborhood Near You

chasfh

1 hour ago, oblong said:

tell me what is wrong with it?  Did you read the article?

Much like the ridiculous masks in airplanes hill you were dying on not too long ago, you apparently have no desire to loosen your grip on the "horse and cow medicine". Its silly, and really, below you whose intelligence I respect.

What is so ridiculous about advocating for masks on airplanes? Fwiw, I think it is far more important in terminals and concourses during peak airborne pandemic times due to the intermingling of people and the engineered ventilation on aircrafts developed after SARS.

Edited by Edman85

Just now, Edman85 said:

What is so ridiculous about advocating for masks on airplanes? Fwiw, I think it is far more important in terminals during peak airborne pandemic times due to the intermingling of people and the engineered ventilation on aircrafts developed after SARS.

I recently read the most likely area to catch any airborne disease at an airport was probably in the jetway which gets crowded as the plane loads/unloads. Also on the plane during the seating process. That's the time when the plane's filters are not operating.

I've caught numerous head colds shortly after plane trips. Including one that made our first trip to London unbearable. 

18 minutes ago, Biff Mayhem said:

Much like the ridiculous masks in airplanes hill you were dying on not too long ago, you apparently have no desire to loosen your grip on the "horse and cow medicine". Its silly, and really, below you whose intelligence I respect.

So I take it you didn't read it?  Again I'll ask.... where am I wrong in my assessment of what he was doing?

Are you denying that Ivermectin is not used as a "horse and cow medicine" and that he was using it?

For the last decade, Lemoi had taken a daily dose of veterinary ivermectin, a dewormer designed to be used on large animals like horses and cows.

Lemoi began taking the version of ivermectin designed for animals on a daily basis in 2012

1 minute ago, CMRivdogs said:

I recently read the most likely area to catch any airborne disease at an airport was probably in the jetway which gets crowded as the plane loads/unloads. Also on the plane during the seating process. That's the time when the plane's filters are not operating.

I've caught numerous head colds shortly after plane trips. Including one that made our first trip to London unbearable. 

my wife gets a cold nearly every time she flies.  

• 2 weeks later...

It finally struck here. My wife was in Detroit last week for work and flew back here Saturday (major Spring Break travel day at DTW). Woke up Monday morning feeling like she had a cold coming on. Same with me this morning. It feels a bit like a chest cold.

Home tests showed a light pink for me, more positive for her. E-visits on tap for both today. My pulmonary guy has already ordered drugs.

Downside is a family visit scheduled for this weekend is off, along with a couple of events we had tickets for.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biff Mayhem said:

Well that didn't age well.

Why do anti-vaxers keep showing this video as if the guy owned Fauci or something?  It's OK for him to ask questions, but the guy just seemed to be anti-government and cynical and didn't really have any cohesive argument.  

20 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Why do anti-vaxers keep showing this video as if the guy owned Fauci or something?  It's OK for him to ask questions, but the guy just seemed to be anti-government and cynical and didn't really have any cohesive argument.  

The bolded parts is really all that need is required.

I'm convinced they are just simply bad people who are miserable and want everyone else to be miserable and the way it turned political in 2020 because of Trump's followers being synced up with Evangelicals is disheartening because it's spread to no covid vaccines too.  People are going to be hurt and die unnecessarily because they want to own the libs and sadly many children will pay that price because their parents believe in politics over science.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to raise children.

• Thanks 1

There was an article in the Atlantic about a 6 year old boy that died from an accident.  Anti Vaxxers found out he "had the  jab" and made this family's life a living hell that would would have made the Alex Jones Sandy Hook deniers proud.  These nutjobs are a danger to society.  They've threatened my wife at work.  Yes I take it personally.  They can all go fuck themselves.

• Like 1