Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Don't want to hear Trumpers complain when BLM protests in freeways. 

Give Twitter enough time, let's say by tomorrow especially if this makes national news, and you'll see it.

My thoughts remain the same.  I'm not calling for people to purposely run people over, but i'm willing to look the other direction if it does happen.