Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

4 hours ago, pfife said:

The National Review has been straight up on Trump for a quite some time. They have been very straight forward in reporting on him from the beginning. Where has ZP been? Their writers have lost no love for the ex president, none. Great piece today on the testimony from yesterday. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

Not that I want to give this lightweight any time on this august forum...but sheesh

Wait.... the same Joe Rogan who for years has been associated with the liberalization of marijuana rights is shilling for a politician who is 100% on the opposite side of that issue?

Shocking.

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Wait.... the same Joe Rogan who for years has been associated with the liberalization of marijuana rights is shilling for a politician who is 100% on the opposite side of that issue?

Shocking.

His definition of freedom is the Proud Boys

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

Sounds like the USSS guy who was disputing Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony has been rebuked for lying quite a few times.  He appears to be fully on side with Trump.

I really wonder if this part of her testimony was a ploy to try and lure some additional testimony.  Hutchinson's testimony can be truthful (that's what she heard) while the situation itself never happened, or at least to that level.  If true, I feel like the Trumpers took the bait.  Trump will push to have anyone that he feels can negate that comment and push them to testify, at that point, it's a free for all.

8 minutes ago, pfife said:

we should be clear.   Ornato and Engel have NOT said they dispute what Hutchinson said.   Anonymous sources familiar with the situation told journalists that Ornato and Engel dispute what Hutchinson said.  

Anonymous sources with impeccable access to journalists. 

6 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Shocking.

I’m sure he has a lifetime lifeline to as much and as good weed as he wants, so don’t worry about Joe, he’s gonna be all right.