Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

also

Awesome!

In other words, she is telling the truth and all these other lying MF'ers are Boot-Licking Trump, as usual.

You can see in one shot where he's lurched completely out of his seat and more than halfway into the front seat, trying to take over. He wanted to lead the Coup Attempt directly into the Capital and hang my Pence. Or force them to declare him King Trump, right then & there.

MF'ing Fascist Scumbag.

21 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I can’t believe this is our reality. Blacks were treated like animals, literally. I always hear how the the left wants revisionist history. This is a whole new level.

They were treated like animals for the majority of the nation's history.  It is still hard to imagine that they couldn't play major league baseball until 1947.  In my lifetime, there have been segregated restaurants, segregated coutry clubs, etc. Despite laws existing to protect and give opportunities to Blacks they know there are still many people out there who view them as inferior and would favor segregation.  

10 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Awesome!

In other words, she is telling the truth and all these other lying MF'ers are Boot-Licking Trump, as usual.

You can see in one shot where he's lurched completely out of his seat and more than halfway into the front seat, trying to take over. He wanted to lead the Coup Attempt directly into the Capital and hang my Pence. Or force them to declare him King Trump, right then & there.

MF'ing Fascist Scumbag.

Sorry, but I don't see anything in that video which would indicate he is trying to take control of the vehicle.    

Edited by Tiger337

1 hour ago, Tiger337 said:

Sorry, but I don't see anything in that video which would indicate he is trying to take control of the vehicle.    

we need those magic video filters they always come up with on CSI that when applied to grainy surveillance footage suddenly make everything appear perfectly clear.

6 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

we need those magic video filters they always come up with on CSI that when applied to grainy surveillance footage suddenly make everything appear perfectly clear.

Who knows?  Maybe he saw a bag of burgers and fries in the front seat.  

Edited by Tiger337

1 minute ago, Tiger337 said:

Who knows?  Maybe we saw a bag of burgers and fries in the front seat.  

I could see that one of the seat belts gets extended, someone in the back seat is leaning over the front seat, but beyond that I couldn't tell much. As a practical matter it would be really hard to commandeer control of any car from the back seat. Even if you get the wheel what do you do about the brake and accel? I could see him acting out in anger, maybe trying to physically abuse the driver or maybe grab a radio to countermand instructions given to the rest of the motocade and a witness to the whole event and then telling the story sort of 'shorthanding' the whole episode as tying to 'take over' the vehicle.

My recollection was that the testimony included no assertion that Trump was attempting to commandeer the vehicle.   It's questionable Trump even knows how to drive.

Here's the paragraph from the transcript

We're going back to the West Wing. We're not going to the Capitol. Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel. And Mr. — when Mr. Ornato had recounted this story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles.

The hausfrau, noted law school classmate of at least one of the Michigan political leadership and smart cookie in her own right...is a fan of Liz Cheney's brain though perhaps not her political views.  She's become a fan of Liz' guts as well in the past few weeks.   This level of competition, mein gott in himmell.

Edited by romad1