Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

17 hours ago, oblong said:

How soon before there's an Ivermectin Essential oil?

Is there one already?  I'm afraid to ask.

If these conspiracy fuckers want to kill themselves by taking drugs meant for horses, then fine, I don't have  a problem with it.   But forcing it on kids?    Because Autism?     Can't cure autism, idiots.    Stop treating your kids like there is something wrong with them, there isn't, this is who they are, lean to embrace who they are.     

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Now it appears Trump might be making it up about Tuesday.  Ok, arrest him this weekend.   He's clearly a flight risk based on his relationships with organized crime and foreign dictators.

I sort of like the idea of Trump having to live in exile in Argentina or Belarus. He's going to love being the center of attention in a trial, and even if we convict him of something, we are unlikely to put an ex-Pres in prison at least for more than a few months.OTOH, persuade him to flee and once he gone he's gone probably gone for the rest of his life. I think the frustration of not being able to get back into the US would be the better punishment actually....

Which is why he probably won't

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

I sort of like the idea of Trump having to live in exile in Argentina or Belarus.

Another thing about this, which I’ve voiced before, is that Trump would be even more dangerous as a martyred leader-in-exile, outside of US control, and living in a country friendly to fascist ideals who will give him all the resources he needs to make as much trouble as possible for America from abroad.

The best outcome out of all this would be to make him live under house arrest where they can force him to live out his days living the upper middle class lifestyle of a schnook, surrounded by Secret Service loyal to the US and not to him, and completely cut off from the ability to conspire with his former top lieutenants, many of whom would also be detained for the long haul. For that to happen, though, I think the charges would have to be more related to the treason than to the payoff. Because if it’s only about Stormy Daniels and nothing else, he’ll get a fine and suspended sentence as a best case scenario, or will completely skate as a worst. Either way, though, he will walk as a free man into the Fiserv Forum on July 18 to accept the nomination. And then it will truly be game on.

7 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

I sort of like the idea of Trump having to live in exile in Argentina or Belarus...

I want him to ask "Please can I get Russia?"

He thinks (A) He can get a Trump Tower Moscow and Trump Tower St. Petersburg over there, and (B) MAGA will call him a martyr for being exiled to Russia and start a revolution in America to reinstate him as dictator for life.

He can return in triumph. (at least in his mind...).

19 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

With Sportz showing up in here, this is officially the "Tweets from people I've blocked" thread.

You know that's not something i really track or care about.   Wonderful that you and a former mlive message board guy had arguments.  He does seem pretty argumentative.