Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

58 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

I wouldn't go that far yet, sounds like he has tenure.

Social media self-victim. I can almost see that you could write out a complete essay trying to work out a philosophical point about moral courage to violate the law that most people might well disagree with but that would not be inflammatory or inciteful but when you mash it into short form, the disclaimer about not advocating violating the law just doesn't suffice for the unconditionality of the next line.

I wonder how much these lawyer firings within Trumpworld is meant simply as a tactic to delay the process, with the ultimate goal of getting to and winning The Election before anything can happen. I assume because the system can’t allow Trump to go unrepresented, they would have to pause the process to allow him to get lawyered up again, on which I also assume Trumpworld would drag its feet and delay delay delay until the heat to act gets too hot.

11 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I wonder how much these lawyer firings within Trumpworld is meant simply as a tactic to delay the process, with the ultimate goal of getting to and winning The Election before anything can happen. I assume because the system can’t allow Trump to go unrepresented, they would have to pause the process to allow him to get lawyered up again, on which I also assume Trumpworld would drag its feet and delay delay delay until the heat to act gets too hot.

Maybe.  It had occurred that he thrives in chaos 

This is a very interesting story.  You might recall the Rickey Vaughn twitter account from 2016.   I also knew another one of the prominent ones named Seth Tick Pena (@tacptick) who was in my former AF career field.  I went looking for him after reading this article and see that he's way past banned from Twitter.