Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

On 3/24/2023 at 11:28 AM, oblong said:

so what is the benefit for that blue checkmark now?  The whole point of it wasn't about the person tweeting, but the reader. You've devalued the product for the audience.... and giving the option to hide it just admits that.

I believe part of the new Twitter blue is higher engagement so these Russian bots and right wing trolls will appear more often in more people's timelines and hide that they paid for that privilege. 

2 hours ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

Tampons are now woke

Might as well ban toilet paper as well.  Why should I pay for your toilet paper with my tax dollars? Bring your own toilet paper.  If you forget to bring it, then you'll just have to hold it in until you get home.  

Edited by Tiger337
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tiger337 said:

Smuggles might the most boring troll in forum history.  Nothing provocactive or original at all.  

it's like a parody of the worst twitter accounts that are also quite boring.  It's like 2015 social media when the old people finally figured out how to use "the facebook" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1