The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

1 hour ago, pfife said:

So Archie admits Trump is committing a crime.   He's not allowed to act as a government official when he is not, thats literally a crime.   He just compared trumps actions to legitimate diplomacy with Iran.

Considering Archie's feelings on negotiation with Iran, if he's comparing Trump's actions with that of negotiations with Iran, it stands to reason that Archie now believes that Trump is weak and not patriotic.

1 hour ago, pfife said:

So Archie admits Trump is committing a crime.   He's not allowed to act as a government official when he is not, thats literally a crime.   He just compared trumps actions to legitimate diplomacy with Iran.

I decided to unblock you barney.  Act like a grown up so I don't regret my decision and have to put you back on ignore. 

Your memory must be slipping to forget about this. This is what conspiring against the country really is.  If Trump did anything it is asking for info. Kerry sided with the enemy and he was protected by his people.

https://jewishjournal.com/news/united-states/238886/john-kerry-admits-meeting-iran-leaders-trump-presidency/

Edited by Archie

6 minutes ago, Archie said:

I decided to unblock you barney.  Act like a grown up so I don't regret my decision and have to put you back on ignore. 

Your memory must be slipping to forget about this. This is what conspiring against the country really is.  If Trump did anything it is asking for info. Kerry sided with the enemy and he was protected by his people.

https://jewishjournal.com/news/united-states/238886/john-kerry-admits-meeting-iran-leaders-trump-presidency/

I noticed you have no retort to what I posted.   You walked right into a self own.

Edited by pfife

8 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Considering Archie's feelings on negotiation with Iran, if he's comparing Trump's actions with that of negotiations with Iran, it stands to reason that Archie now believes that Trump is weak and not patriotic.

Yep.

9 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

You think, in that moment of "asking for info" from Putin, Trump could have spared a word or two for the innocent Ukrainians that Putin is currently slaughtering?

So if he was just asking for info, then Biden and Obama were just asking Iran for info per Archie's very own words and comparisons.

46 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

You think, in that moment of "asking for info" from Putin, Trump could have spared a word or two for the innocent Ukrainians that Putin is currently slaughtering?

Obama and Biden were negotiating a deal that would provide Iran billions in cash, remove sanctions and let them eventually obtain a nuclear weapon. I can't remember the exact time frame of the nuke but it might of been 10 years.  One thing about Obama is he was a terrible negotiator. He negotiated the bergdall deal too.

Just now, Archie said:

Obama and Biden were negotiating a deal that would provide Iran billions in cash, remove sanctions and let them eventually obtain a nuclear weapon. I can't remember the exact time frame of the nuke but it might of been 10 years.  One thing about Obama is he was a terrible negotiator. He negotiated the bergdall deal too.

True to form, you don't answer the question.

42 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

Coincidence? In light of the 71/2 hour gap in 1/6 phone records and report of burner phones?

I wonder if these missing phone records could be in the same place as the missing 48,000 pages of info on the SCOTUS nominee that doesn't know what a woman is.

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

True to form, you don't answer the question.

I didn't even see your post so take it easy.  If Trump could do something or say something to get Putin to withdraw from Ukraine or stand down, I wish he would.  Problem is he is powerless to do anything. If he had some secret that would stop Russia do you think the Biden admin would even let him use it or get involved? Of couse not be because they would look weaker and worse than they do now.

16 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Those numbers make sense and its exactly what I would expect from a POTUS that puts America first and one that puts America last.  When Biden is more concerned about the border of a foreign country than the southern US border it shows why the world would like him.  

Edited by Archie

7 minutes ago, Archie said:

Those numbers make sense and its exactly what I would expect from a POTUS that puts America first and one that puts America last.  When Biden is more concerned about the border of a foreign country than the southern US border it shows why the world would like him.  

Every president puts America first.  The America First thing is just a shallow Republican talking point.  

2 hours ago, Archie said:

Bunker, as usual, has got it all backwards. The treaty with Iran wasn't intended to allow them to develop a nuclear weapon. The Treaty was intended to prevent them from developing a nuclear weapon, because inspections. It's not having a treaty with Iran, which eliminates inspections, that will allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon.

Fact is, right wing hacks, Putin fanboys, and other Republicans need the specter of nuclear Iran as a cudgel to clobber Democrats with during election cycles. Without that—that is, with a treaty in place—they have nothing of substance on Iran and can't effectively attack Democrats on this issue.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

The poll has nothing to do with if they like Biden, it was do they have confidence in Biden to do the right thing. Most of the free world thinks Biden will do the right thing. Russia praises Trump and thinks he'll do the right thing. 

You're right and you're also making my point.  The world has confidence in the Biden admin because they'll do whats best for the other countries.  Trump's priority was doing what's best for the USA.   If the Biden admin was concerned about us and the US he would shut down the southern boarder to illegals, get the US energy independant and get inflation under control.

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Exactly what we would expect either a Russian agent or a useful idiot say.

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Bunker, as usual, has got it all backwards. The treaty with Iran wasn't intended to allow them to develop a nuclear weapon. The Treaty was intended to prevent them from developing a nuclear weapon, because inspections. It's not having a treaty with Iran, which eliminates inspections, that will allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon.

Fact is, right wing hacks, Putin fanboys, and other Republicans need the specter of nuclear Iran as a cudgel to clobber Democrats with during election cycles. Without that—that is, with a treaty in place—they have nothing of substance on Iran and can't effectively attack Democrats on this issue.

This article explains it better than I can.  Problem was everything depended on inspections and Iran didn't live up to that part of the deal almost from the get go. Trump did the world a favor to get us out of that deal. Iran is pure evil and makes Putin look like a choirboy.  We should have no agreements or pacts with terrorist states that want to destroy us.

As for you second paragraph you need to pull on your necktie to get your head in the real world and see the desruction your party has caused this country and the world in just 14 months.

16 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Exactly what we would expect either a Russian agent or a useful idiot say.

You wonder why you get condessending remarks when you post brainless shit like this. I hate to tell you this pal but theres very little difference between democrats and communists.  You and your pals make comments like you think you're the smartest guy in the room. I can confirm you are the smartest guy in the room...but only when its empty.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Archie said:

You wonder why you get condessending remarks when you post brainless shit like this.

And then ...

4 minutes ago, Archie said:

I hate to tell you this pal but theres very little difference between democrats and communists.

Epic.