The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

I need to remember that most of you folks don't ever see any news that doesn't fit a certain narrative that most MSM outlets choose to put out.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/04/black-lives-matter-6-million-dollar-house.html

So, the average person who says BLM is not tied to any organization.   Its something that HUMAN fucking beings should be able to agree upon.  BLM must be some shadowy Soros-driven Jew thing in which space lasers are directed at our genitals or something in this other narrative.

10 hours ago, romad1 said:

So, the average person who says BLM is not tied to any organization.   Its something that HUMAN fucking beings should be able to agree upon.  BLM must be some shadowy Soros-driven Jew thing in which space lasers are directed at our genitals or something in this other narrative.

Not sure what you're getting at.  In short, the founders of it are crooks.  Plain and simple.  What you want to believe BLM stands for, that's all up to you.  

5 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

Not sure what you're getting at.  In short, the founders of it are crooks.  Plain and simple.  What you want to believe BLM stands for, that's all up to you.  

All the people protesting besmirched got it.  Black Lives do not in fact matter.  Kill them, enslave them.

12 minutes ago, romad1 said:

All the people protesting besmirched got it.  Black Lives do not in fact matter.  Kill them, enslave them.

I'm still not sure what you're saying.  Are you not allowed to point out they are crooks because if you do, that means you want slavery back?

What the vast majority of protesters wanted them to be, I can get behind that, which is why I don't have a problem with people saying 'black lives matter'.  But again, the organization itself was a self proclaimed pro-marxist organization that took the high profile deaths of some black people and used that to line their pockets.  Just like Trump, they found a way to pull money from other people's pockets which is all my original post joked about.

18 hours ago, chasfh said:

So what?

Seriously folks, I apologize for mocking him as 'not as good of a crook' as someone else, which obviously means that he's not the anti-christ and therefore he should be our next president.  

• 4 weeks later...

I really don't understand the dems motivation on going after Trump.  They should want him to run again because he is the best or even only chance for the dems to win the WH again.  Smearing him before the election will only give someone else the nomination.  After what Biden has done to the country so far in his term it would take a miracle for him to win and Harris would be as much of a long shot.