The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

45 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Sandy Berger, Clinton's former National Security Adviser, went to jail over stealing classified documents from the National Archives. I wonder if Trump is in a similar boat as Berger was.

I remember Rush Balls ranting about Sandy Berger back in the day.

I'm sure all the Dittoheads have abandoned their concern about classified documents by now though lol

5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I remember Rush Balls ranting about Sandy Berger back in the day.

I'm sure all the Dittoheads have abandoned their concern about classified documents by now though lol

Yep. Limbaugh used to call him Sandy Burglar on his show. I remember there deep ceded concerns that Hillary's emails may contained classified info. Didn't the right also go nuts over Chelsea Manning?

4 minutes ago, pfife said:

so if the GOP takes over the house, the DOJ is just going to double bird their subpoenas right?   Goose/Gander?

The GOP responses tonight have been lame in part because they all sound a lot like declarations of what they would do regardless...

I mean, I've always assumed Garland would face heat and that they'd launch specious investigations into Hunter Biden for no reason in particular if they win back the House. I guess they'll be double secret hard now?