The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

3 minutes ago, oblong said:

What are the crazy boundaries in the Detroit area?

275 to the West, 94 to the south?

Really depends. In Oakland County you are good pretty much into Pontiac. In Macomb County, you are good to about 696 and then between 696 and Hall Road is iffy, and north of Hall Road is full on crazy. 

• 3 weeks later...

2 questions:

1) Why did Trump basically look the other way on McCarthy saying he should have resigned?

2) Why did Trump ignore that JD Vance trashed him a lot, and then endorsed him?

These things are not computing for me.  Something is up with ol' slump

MTG and her ilk never believed in hippy-dippy Gospels Jesus. They believe in ass-kicking Revelations Jesus. For them, it’s all about joy and pleasure for the Jeez-elites blessed with wealth and power, and pain and punishment for the rest of us mopes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Edman85 said:

MTG looks like Lee Corso.

I gotta ask: does Perry Greene actually have to fuck that woman? God help him. I wouldn’t fuck her with a stolen dick.

That’s my political humor. People like it when you’re topical.

(h/t GC)

10 hours ago, oblong said:

It’s the Ted Cruz thing. They grovel and suck up. He gets off on their turnaround and about face. He sees it like “look what they said… now they love me. I won”

This definitely could be true.   

I feel like they also could be moves of a dude who knows his control is slipping.  I don't think he wanted to endorse Vance, maybe who he wanted to endorse wouldn't beat Vance.  Which means he's not a kingmaker.

Edited by pfife

44 minutes ago, pfife said:

I feel like they also could be moves of a dude who knows his control is slipping.  I don't think he wanted to endorse Vance, maybe who he wanted to endorse wouldn't beat Vance.  Which means he's not a kingmaker.

Yup. He probably feels his reach shortening/narrowing - so there is more symmetry between how much he needs to associate with 'popular' people and how much they need to associate with them.

Edited by gehringer_2