The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

53 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Kim Jong-Il was still a better golfer.

The GOAT  of POTUS golfers was Obama.  He spent more time on the links than Trump.  Even after getting news of someone beheaded by the Islamic terrorists he went golfing.  

1 hour ago, Archie said:

The GOAT  of POTUS golfers was Obama.  He spent more time on the links than Trump.  Even after getting news of someone beheaded by the Islamic terrorists he went golfing.  

I did not think that a person could be this stupid, but now I know better.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Ahhh, an anti Trump article from Ultra Liberal CNN...Good find!  Sorry but Obama was golfing much more not that it really matters. The country was safer with him out of the WH.  It was awfully bad judgement to hit the links after James Foley was beheaded. Unless he had other reasons?

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/president-obama-plays-golf-after-making-somber-statement-on-beheaded-american-journalist-james-foley/

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

Ahhh, an anti Trump article from Ultra Liberal CNN...

I guess I'm unclear what CNN has to do with the fact that Trump, physically, went golfing far more times than Obama did while in office. 

Doesn't really matter who reports it, CNN, Fox, whoever.... those are just the facts bro.

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

Ahhh, an anti Trump article from Ultra Liberal CNN...Good find!  Sorry but Obama was golfing much more not that it really matters. The country was safer with him out of the WH.  It was awfully bad judgement to hit the links after James Foley was beheaded. Unless he had other reasons?

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/president-obama-plays-golf-after-making-somber-statement-on-beheaded-american-journalist-james-foley/

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

How much did the Trump family steal from the American tax payer for golf trips:  $144,000,000.  Biggest grift ever.  

7 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I don't think he is.  I hear uninformed stuff like this from friends all the time. 

The reason I think he is has to do with every time he makes a false claim, he either doesn’t respond with any proof or tells us to research ourselves. He’s looking for these responses, and I’m as guilty as anyone of taking the bait. 

9 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

The reason I think he is has to do with every time he makes a false claim, he either doesn’t respond with any proof or tells us to research ourselves. He’s looking for these responses, and I’m as guilty as anyone of taking the bait. 

There's no bait just a different side.  You folks are only informed from one side so the other side must be wrong to you.  There are articles from liberal sites that claim one thing and other sites say something completely different. 

Sorry to interupt your continuous Trump bashing while ignoring the country going to hell under the current administration.  Oh well, I'll let you gey back to bashing Trump to make you all feel better...carry on.