The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

8 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

Yeah I'll believe that when I see it.

The guy is fucking snake-oiled and slithers out of so much criminal activity that it's...

Well...

Criminal.

It’s a huge deal for an entity with actionable power to officially link the word “criminal” with the words “Donald Trump”. This is the first time that’s happened, so that’s a definite step forward. But I’m also with you: I’ll believe it when I see it. They thrown their own gauntlet in front of themselves. The whole country is watching now.

Any word yet from Republicans on how the Democrat Party’s illegitimate committee is using this announcement on Donald Trump to distract the country from how badly Biden is botching the Russo-Ukrainian crisis and much big, strong, manly Putin is pwning him?

3 hours ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

Hard to believe this man was once the president of the United States. Pretty effective video. 

They need to stretch it to 60 seconds or shorten it to 30 seconds and start buying spots on Fox News, and maybe even the other two right-wing blowtorch networks. It's not going to do much good if it remains buried deep within a hard-to-spell website with a .gop TLD.

• Like 1