The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Only if Trump is still alive.

That fascist movement will die with him.

I don’t think we can put the toothpaste back in the tube at this point, unfortunately. There’s a growing demand for right wing authoritarianism/kleptocracy, that won’t die with Trump. 

Edited by Tigerbomb13

Sorry, my original comment may have been too general.

What I meant is that the fascist movement that is specifically trying to overturn the 2020 election will die with Trump.

Other parts of the fascist movement that was Pandora-Box opened by Trump will live on, I agree. Such as the willingness to use violence to try and overturn a future election, to attempt the murder of US politicians, to lie/ cheat/ steal elections in the future by nefarious undemocratic means will still exist, etc...

Pandora's box has definitely been opened. (does that one work Sue?)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

Sorry, my original comment may have been too general.

What I meant is that the fascist movement that is specifically trying to overturn the 2020 election will die with Trump.

Other parts of the fascist movement that was Pandora-Box opened by Trump will live on, I agree. Such as the willingness to use violence to try and overturn a future election, to attempt the murder of US politicians, to lie/ cheat/ steal elections in the future by nefarious undemocratic means will still exist, etc...

Pandora's box has definitely been opened. (does that one work Sue?)

Have you seen the new Frontline about Nancy Pelosi? The first few minutes, about January 6—talk about chilling. That part of Trumpsim isn’t going to die for a long time.

Edited by chasfh

25 minutes ago, pfife said:

Doesn't this mean she will get discovery?

He's included 10 John Does and 10 unknown companies. He literally doesn't know who he is suing. If Donald Trump's existence on this earth were to have one redeeming value, it would be for US courts to finally raise the bar against frivolous law suits.