The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

3 hours ago, antrat said:

And this is only the beginning. Lots of other investigations with way more serious charges are ongoing. He is done for.

Actually restores my faith in America a little bit.

I wish I could share your optimism, but I still expect him to get away with everything as he has his entire life.  My only hope is that everyone gets so sick of hearing about him that he can't win the election.  

11 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

I wish I could share your optimism, but I still expect him to get away with everything as he has his entire life.  My only hope is that everyone gets so sick of hearing about him that he can't win the election.  

Agree.  I don't see the optimism in this given how he weasels out of everything.

The only way he doesn't run for the 2024 presidency is if he is no longer among the living.  And even then he's going to get write in votes.

32 minutes ago, casimir said:

Agree.  I don't see the optimism in this given how he weasels out of everything.

The only way he doesn't run for the 2024 presidency is if he is no longer among the living.  And even then he's going to get write in votes.

Oh, Jesus, if Trump dies any time soon, we are never going to hear the end of the murder conspiracies.

29 minutes ago, casimir said:

... The only way he doesn't run for the 2024 presidency is if he is no longer among the living.  And even then he's going to get write in votes.

I would not be upset at all...

If he ran for the 2024 presidency in an orange jump suit. I think it would be apropos. I mean, IIRC, he would be constitutionally ineligible in an orange jumpsuit anyways.

But... in fact... perfect! INCLUDING all the votes he would garner from Republicans in his orange jumpsuit. Emblematic in fact. Probably would need to be a write-in candidate due to the Constitution of the United States. But he would STILL get those MAGA-Republican votes anyways... we all know it.

10 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

Do they not go after family members in the mob? I don’t know either way. The movies and whatnot tend to whitewash the mob to make them look cool and approachable and even normal.

I will say that whenever I hear about some child having been shot in the city, especially while sitting in their home, I frequently imagine it’s payback for some gang shit.

EDIT: if you believe the Independent, the idea that the Mob never goes after family is a myth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/myths-about-the-mafia-exposed-as-threeyearold-is-brutally-murdered-9208753.html

Edited by chasfh

55 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Do they not go after family members in the mob? I don’t know either way. The movies and whatnot tend to whitewash the mob to make them look cool and approachable and even normal.

I will say that whenever I hear about some child having been shot in the city, especially while sitting in their home, I frequently imagine it’s payback for some gang shit.

EDIT: if you believe the Independent, the idea that the Mob never goes after family is a myth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/myths-about-the-mafia-exposed-as-threeyearold-is-brutally-murdered-9208753.html

So, is Weismann suggesting that Trump is not being a proper mob boss?