The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

Sounds like Trump was able to skate the rape charge because the accuser was unable to determine difference in size between his finger and weiner.

Get those red hats printed

Micropenis Are Great Again!  

Edited by Hongbit
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, oblong said:

Why is sexual assault not rape?  

Rape is the commission of non-consensual sexual intercourse against an individual by way of physical force, or the use of threats or drugs. 

Sexual assault is defined as causing another individual to be subjected to sexual contact without consent. 

https://www.brill-legal.com/our-services/criminal-defense/criminal-defense-faq/what-is-the-difference-between-rape-and-sexual-assault/

6 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Rape is the commission of non-consensual sexual intercourse against an individual by way of physical force, or the use of threats or drugs. 

Sexual assault is defined as causing another individual to be subjected to sexual contact without consent. 

https://www.brill-legal.com/our-services/criminal-defense/criminal-defense-faq/what-is-the-difference-between-rape-and-sexual-assault/

Ok that makes sense.  But I hope there’s not a hierarchy of sorts. They are equally as wrong and on the same level in my opinion. I hope someone isn’t out there saying “well it’s only assault, not rape”. 

2 minutes ago, oblong said:

Ok that makes sense.  But I hope there’s not a hierarchy of sorts. They are equally as wrong and on the same level in my opinion. I hope someone isn’t out there saying “well it’s only assault, not rape”. 

Unfortunately there will be many people saying this.

20 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

and that's before the Tuberville quote was posted. I'm not going to repeat it, but it's in that thread if you want to sicken yourself.

Totally disgusting. Rubio’s response, also.

They can all go to hell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oblong said:

There will be people saying that.  

2 hours ago, smr-nj said:

This won’t make a dent in this following. 

That is the very sad truth

It won't make dent because everyone in the country already know he he did things like that.  Many apparently don't have a problem with it and some probably admire him for it.    

2 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

It won't make dent because everyone in the country already know he he did things like that.  Many apparently don't have a problem with it and some probably admire him for it.    

They’ll just argue the verdict was cooked, and besides, the only ones they will blame for this whole thing are Justice and the judicial system, which, obviously, will have to be reformed. #Trump2024

Edited by chasfh

4 minutes ago, chasfh said:

They’ll just argue the verdict was cooked, and besides, the only ones they will blame for this whole thing are Justice and the judicial system, which, obviously, will have to be reformed. #Trump2024

….. & don’t forget…. It was a “New York jury”

Meaning… what?  (Btw, Marco Rubio can kiss my patootie)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, oblong said:

I have mixed feelings saying this as I feel like it will make a 'funny' which doesn't seem right, but it's a 'funny' against Trump so I suspect i'll get a pass from you all.   I listened to a podcast today that said legal minds said the rape case was dead on arrival to the jury due to E. Jean Carrolls own testimony.  So apparently (and hopefully only) in NY, you have to have the ***** penetration for rape.   She apparently testified that he stuck his fingers in her, then based on his movement, believed he penetrated her with his *****, but based on what she felt, couldn't say under oath if it was still his fingers or his pee-pee.

I think he missed that he was given a chance.  But not showing up in person, giving his own defense of sexual assault if done by celebrities, and telling in his deposition that he wouldn't rape the defense counsel because she wasn't his type might have hurt his chances, no?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I think he missed that he was given a chance.  But not showing up in person, giving his own defense of sexual assault if done by celebrities, and telling in his deposition that he wouldn't rape the defense counsel because she wasn't his type might have hurt his chances, no?

The cross examination, if he got on the stand under oath, would have been the most entertaining thing in this century.

• Like 1