The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

6 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

These people are all the same. Even the ‘never Trumpers’. 

I think some people question why so many counts, but I would think the reason - esp with Trump - is to undercut any argument that a single incidence was accident or ingnorance. The multiplicity of counts establishes the pattern of behavior.

I don't know how serious these crimes are to students of law, but the fact that he is a former president running for office again has nothing to do with whether or not he should be prosecuted.  We are supposed to be equal before the law.  Of course, we aren't.  This clown is still getting secret service protection, living a life of luxury and collecting millions in "campaign funds" while spouting anti-American BS like "defunding the FBI and DOJ" 

I guess I'm from the school of keep'em tied up with court cases. Make him pay a boatload to whatever lawyers will take the case. Heck, the QPublicrats were in court every other day trying to turn the election in 2000. They all knew they had bogus cases but the kept filing on the off chance they'd get a friendly judge. Let Trump try to defend himself in NY, GA not to mention testimony from Pence and his lawyers in the Jan 6 investigations.

Who knows, they might get lucky with a conviction or two. Meanwhile just keep raising his blood pressure....

28 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

I guess I'm from the school of keep'em tied up with court cases. Make him pay a boatload to whatever lawyers will take the case. Heck, the QPublicrats were in court every other day trying to turn the election in 2000. They all knew they had bogus cases but the kept filing on the off chance they'd get a friendly judge. Let Trump try to defend himself in NY, GA not to mention testimony from Pence and his lawyers in the Jan 6 investigations.

Who knows, they might get lucky with a conviction or two. Meanwhile just keep raising his blood pressure....

Nothing is going to happen to him.      

And now, if Biden loses, he will no doubt be arrested for something if Republicans are in charge.     Its going to be all about revenge now - over and over and over.     The American Experiment ended January 21, 2017.   It didn't work.   

13 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

And now, if Biden loses, he will no doubt be arrested for something if Republicans are in charge.  

I've seen some GOP politicians already encouraging law enforcement in red jurisdictions to bring charges.

Which I'm sure will sit well with middle of the road suburban voters lol

4 hours ago, chasfh said:

Perfectly normal man who was President of the United States of America, and might well be again, talking about a perfectly normal thing he did. 

The article is even weirder 😂 

“They left the dogs — you know the dog lovers, and there are a lot of them, I love dogs, you love dogs, but they left the dogs. One of the first questions I got: ‘What did they do with the dogs?’ Mostly German Shepherds,” Mr Trump said. “They left them.”

20 hours ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

The article is even weirder 😂 

“They left the dogs — you know the dog lovers, and there are a lot of them, I love dogs, you love dogs, but they left the dogs. One of the first questions I got: ‘What did they do with the dogs?’ Mostly German Shepherds,” Mr Trump said. “They left them.”

If he "loved" dogs, he would have a dog.  He's actually a dog-hater and as such should be viewed as a possible terminator (the slow moving, fat models skynet built when they were prototyping) or the anti-Christ.    The latter seems to fit all the hoary warnings I was given as a kid by the magazines they gave away at Kroger and Great Scott.

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

If he "loved" dogs, he would have a dog.  He's actually a dog-hater and as such should be viewed as a possible terminator (the slow moving, fat models skynet built when they were prototyping) or the anti-Christ.    The latter seems to fit all the hoary warnings I was given as a kid by the magazines they gave away at Kroger and Great Scott.

IFIC early in his Presidency he made bad jokes about dogs. Dissed Obama's, probably the same with Biden.

His comment was something like why would he spend his valuable time following a dog around the White House lawn picking up dog ****.