The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

Hmm.... not familiar with that.  On Monroe in Dearborn we have today a Little Ceasar's, Howies, Joe & Reno's (our place).  There used to be a Dino's.  Further into downtown there was a place on Michign Ave called Angelo's.

Wonder where it was.

5 minutes ago, oblong said:

Hmm.... not familiar with that.  On Monroe in Dearborn we have today a Little Ceasar's, Howies, Joe & Reno's (our place).  There used to be a Dino's.  Further into downtown there was a place on Michign Ave called Angelo's.

Wonder where it was.

This would be in the late 80s, early 90s.  it could be long gone now.    It comes up when I searched as Joe and Reno's pizza on Monroe Street.  That may be what it was and got phone gamed.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, romad1 said:

This would be in the late 80s, early 90s.  it could be long gone now.    It comes up when I searched as Joe and Reno's pizza on Monroe Street.  That may be what it was and got phone gamed.  

That's my go to place on Wednesday.  All I do is call and they hear my voice and say "15 minutes".  that's it.  Better than mobile ordering.

They load it up with pepperoni.  You see 2 or 3 on top of each other.

4 minutes ago, oblong said:

That's my go to place on Wednesday.  All I do is call and they hear my voice and say "15 minutes".  that's it.  Better than mobile ordering.

They load it up with pepperoni.  You see 2 or 3 on top of each other.

Sheesh, I wish I had that level of trust/shorthand with my local pie shop. 

32 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I can eat pizza weekly.   I just don't eat as much as I used to.  

We would get it every Wednesday due to the fact it was easy for the kids, my wife and I always had to be somewhere right after work.  But I was dropping $40 because I got a lot of it, good for leftovers the next day and two teenagers.

So now we get it every other Wednesday, the other one I will throw some chicken in the crockpot and it's shredded chicken of some kind or I'll add some carrots and shawarma seasoning and it's kind of a soup concoction.

3 minutes ago, oblong said:

We would get it every Wednesday due to the fact it was easy for the kids, my wife and I always had to be somewhere right after work.  But I was dropping $40 because I got a lot of it, good for leftovers the next day and two teenagers.

So now we get it every other Wednesday, the other one I will throw some chicken in the crockpot and it's shredded chicken of some kind or I'll add some carrots and shawarma seasoning and it's kind of a soup concoction.

My Sister/Brother-InLaw refuse to eat leftovers. After a meal they just throw whatever is left in the trash. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, oblong said:

I eat pizza so often because it reminds me of the crappy job my parents did feeding my large family.   They'd throw a pizza on the table and the predators would haul off sections of the carcass.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

My Sister/Brother-InLaw refuse to eat leftovers. After a meal they just throw whatever is left in the trash. 

This pizza holds up well as leftovers.  That’s the big difference I find with chains. I like Hungry Howies well enough but the next day it’s ****.  

I have a similar relationship like that with several restaurants here in Big Shoulders, and they all know me as John Smith, because my real first name sounds like two or three other real first names and they frequently get it wrong; and even worse, they frequently ask me to spell my very long real last name for the order. But nobody can screw up John Smith, and anyone who does, you might not want to trust them to make your food.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, oblong said:

This pizza holds up well as leftovers.  That’s the big difference I find with chains. I like Hungry Howies well enough but the next day it’s ****.  

I avoid Crappy Howies like the plague. Least favorite of chains for me. We had a Jets in Fort Wayne for a hot minute, only one in NE Indiana. I liked it, not sure why it closed.....

3 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I avoid Crappy Howies like the plague. Least favorite of chains for me. We had a Jets in Fort Wayne for a hot minute, only one in NE Indiana. I liked it, not sure why it closed.....

I only allow myself so much junk food now...I am not going to waste my allotment on chains!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

HuffPost says he's panicking.    Understand...........please.........NOTHING WILL REALLY HAPPEN TO HIM !

The worst thing that might happen to him is losing an election and even then he'll convince everybody he really didn't lose.  

Edited by Tiger337