The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

When seeing this tweet, I can't get past that Kaitlan Collins and CNN just had a townhall with Trump as if he was just a normal candidate. 

And they'll do it again.  The more controversial he gets, the more the media likes him.  

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

What I am failing to comprehend is why he went to such great lengths to both take and avoid returning these specific documents. Stuff as sensitive as these documents.

Like, maybe it's just vanity, but man it looks way more nefarious than that.

It’s another part of Trump’s obligation of the deal with his KGB handlers when the Russians agreed to get him our presidency.  

Edited by Hongbit

I would not be surprised if Trump shared intelligence with Russia before they invaded Ukraine or with the Taliban before the US withdraw.  I believe Trump wanted this info to sabatoge Biden in order to become president again. The rubes just hand him money so he doesn't need to sell them but I guess he could sell copies. 

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

I would not be surprised if Trump shared intelligence with Russia before they invaded Ukraine or with the Taliban before the US withdraw.  I believe Trump wanted this info to sabatoge Biden in order to become president again. The rubes just hand him money so he doesn't need to sell them but I guess he could sell copies. 

Ya Think? Boris Epshteyn has probably been on Moscow's payroll since before he even attached himself to Trump.

3 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Remember, Tucker did and interview with Kid Rock and Kid Rock said Trump was showing him a bunch of maps and Kid Rock was like should I be seeing this. 

There was a video of him on a phone call telling John Daly stuff what he discussed with Putin.  One of Daly's friends recorded it.  I doubt any of the things he told Daly were actually actually discussed with Putin, but it's still ridiculous.  He said that he threatened to blow up Moscow and that set Putin straight.   

Edited by Tiger337