The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

I'm not as panicked about Trump winning in 2024 as I was in 2020.  Until then, it had not been proven that people in normal America were rejecting his entire schtick.  He has only gotten worse.  

But, the third way nonsense has to be fought off with a vengeance.  It will lead to tyranny. 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2023 at 10:51 PM, Motor City Sonics said:

Midterms are supposed to be slam-dunk for the opposing party to the President.    The Republicans were supposed to win by a huge margin, but they squeaked it out.   They won the house, but it was very close to being a disaster.     The hate stuff and anti-abortion stuff will motivate people to fight against it.      Call him SloJoe all you want, but let me know when he asks if people can drink bleach to fight off a virus.   

He never said you could drink bleach.  Stop with that fake news.  He said you could inject it.  And if that doesn't work, he said you could try shining a light up your ass.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/1/2023 at 7:34 AM, romad1 said:

I'm not as panicked about Trump winning in 2024 as I was in 2020.  Until then, it had not been proven that people in normal America were rejecting his entire schtick.  He has only gotten worse.  

But, the third way nonsense has to be fought off with a vengeance.  It will lead to tyranny. 

But he got the second highest vote total ever.  He didn't get rejected.  There was just more resistance from the other side.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

He never said you could drink bleach.  Stop with that fake news.  He said you could inject it.  And if that doesn't work, he said you could try shining a light up your ass.    

He's right about injecting bleach.........it would kill Covid................along with you.......but that's about as much truth you're getting from that bloviating gasbag.  

5 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Trump is a malignant narcissist and is looking to create malignant normality. These are no traits of a good leader, no matter what you think of Joe Biden and his cognitive function. 

I don't understand this thing with Joe's cognitive function.   He talks slowly, he speaks more softly.  After what we had before him, I find that refreshing.   He plays 3D chess and he does it quietly.  Dark Brandon is The Man!   As far as stumbling over words, Joe was doing that in the 80s.  

44 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

The more they look for, the longer it takes. The longer it takes, the less likely he is to face justice.

And the closer he is to just dying off before he has to face any such thing as justice...

It's a no-win situation; but I am still holding out for justice even as it slowly dwindles out like a spent campfire....

2 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

And the closer he is to just dying off before he has to face any such thing as justice...

It's a no-win situation; but I am still holding out for justice even as it slowly dwindles out like a spent campfire....

Sounds like we're dealing with the same issue investigating the Biden corruption and bribery charges.  By the time the FBI actially investigate all the bribery allegations Slo Joe would be long gone. Heck, he's probably not mentally competent to stand trial today.

9 minutes ago, Archie said:

Sounds like we're dealing with the same issue investigating the Biden corruption and bribery charges.  By the time the FBI actially investigate all the bribery allegations Slo Joe would be long gone. Heck, he's probably not mentally competent to stand trial today.

The difference is we actually saw Trump do half the stuff he's been accused of doing.  Or at least heard him bragging about it.  With Biden, it's just stories.  

13 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I don't understand this thing with Joe's cognitive function.   He talks slowly, he speaks more softly.  After what we had before him, I find that refreshing.   He plays 3D chess and he does it quietly.  Dark Brandon is The Man!   As far as stumbling over words, Joe was doing that in the 80s.  

The other thing that Biden has is a competent team of policy wonks who know the system and know how to get things done, and can serve as valuable second opinions that eventually land them on the right solution. Trump and his team were a bunch of bumbling, stumbling outsider bulls barreling through the china shop in a bid for self-enrichment.

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

The other thing that Biden has is a competent team of policy wonks who know the system and know how to get things done, and can serve as valuable second opinions that eventually land them on the right solution. Trump and his team were a bunch of bumbling, stumbling outsider bulls barreling through the china shop in a bid for self-enrichment.

Trump also had opportunists who were there to push: 

• race wars
  • culture wars
  • war wars
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

If he has such a great team then why does he have so few accomplishments if any at all?  The country is the worst place its ever been. With inflation, open borders, crime, on the verge of WWIII and the overall moral decline of this nation thanks to his anti-American policies.  

If Biden and his team's goal was to bring America to its knees he is an overwhelming success.  Biden has the lowest polling numbers of any POTUS. 

His party knew he was a terrible candidate that's why they made him bulletproof in office.  As bad as Slo Joe is, Harris is even more worthless.  Nobody would ever consider impeaching Biden with that dolt as a successor.

Edited by Archie

14 minutes ago, Archie said:

Anyone who thinks he is doing a good job is either on drugs, delusional, from a foriegn country or anti-American.  

How about you go through the long list of everyone here who knows Biden is doing is a great job and tell us which label applies to each of us?

1 minute ago, chasfh said:

How about you go through the long list of everyone here who knows Biden is doing is a great job and tell us which label applies to each of us?

which of Biden's advisors is plotting a coup?  which one is planning to end NATO?  which one is actively seeking a race war?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

I’m not sure how to accurately qualify what constituted Trump’s team.  There were so many different people moving in and out of key positions over the term.   I can’t recall any other presidency with as much constant churn.   Towards the end there was nobody left.  Just him and a few 20 something DC newbies in spots they never should have been because they couldn’t get anyone else.  

30 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I deleted the post and edited the other.  My apologies that it sounded too much like a person attack which was not my intention. 

Edited by Archie
  • Thanks 1