6/1 7:10 Twins @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

We better not get shut down by a guy named Bailey Ober. On a related note, perhaps it's just cause I haven't been following the rest of the league as closely since the pandemic or its just cause of all the injuries but I never have encountered so many pitchers and players for that matter that I never heard of before. In the past it was a rarity for that to happen but now it's a regular occurrence. 

2 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

We better not get shut down by a guy named Bailey Ober. On a related note, perhaps it's just cause I haven't been following the rest of the league as closely since the pandemic or its just cause of all the injuries but I never have encountered so many pitchers and players for that matter that I never heard of before. In the past it was a rarity for that to happen but now it's a regular occurrence. 

a guy whose name could rhyme with “Barely Over” probably throws very fast.

3 minutes ago, Dave Christian said:

But it will be nice not having to watch Baez in the cleanup spot flailing at balls over his head!!

I keep hearing the line from League of Their Own..."Lay off the high ones. "I like the high ones. You can't hit the high ones"