2022 MLB Draft

RandyMarsh

7 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Anybody we think may not sign?

On the surface, Dom Johnson looks like a guy who probably needs to be an overslot or risk going back to school. But I could be wrong.

Him and Conover are the only sophomores so I am guessing they should be the only real possibilities to heading back to school. 

20 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

you cannot succeed in MLB without some power, so not sure why Stephenson gets overslot?

Melton was a senior but gets full slot; good for him, but I think they are going to need some extra cash for Graham and maybe Gold

Along with Michael, Jake Miller seems like an underslot guy to me, among the remaining first 9 picks. 

I kinda have no clue whether Jung will be interested in rounding down to the nearest 100k lol

4 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Along with Michael, Jake Miller seems like an underslot guy to me, among the remaining first 9 picks. 

I kinda have no clue whether Jung will be interested in rounding down to the nearest 100k lol

Just FYI, I'm not sure who got a physical, but those that did can't go too far under slot.

10 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

Gold was slot. I forget if I saw it on BA or Pipeline.

I've got them 2.77% over with 12-14, 17-20 to go. They can go $178,865 the $125,000 limit on those guys over without incurring pick penalties.

Thanks.... need start referencing BA more, MLB Pipeline has been terrible about updating numbers