Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

4 hours ago, romad1 said:

keep an eye on this 

I want Poland to invade Byelorussia and overthrow their government due to "security risks". A direct confrontation with Russian troops in that country. And put in place a Western-leaning transitional government with the promise of new free and democratic elections.

14 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I’ve never associated this term with Wales or the Welsh, but OK, fair enough. Thanks for the tip.

Welch and Welsh are the same but Welch is an archaic term.  Its like calling a Scotsman a Scotch.   

Its not as derogatory as say identifying a religious group with the murder of your savior.  

9 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Welch and Welsh are the same but Welch is an archaic term.  Its like calling a Scotsman a Scotch.   

Its not as derogatory as say identifying a religious group with the murder of your savior.  

True story: growing up with nine years of Catholic school, never once did any religion class teach that the Jews were responsible for Jesus’s crucifixion.

What are they teaching in Catholic school now?

27 minutes ago, chasfh said:

True story: growing up with nine years of Catholic school, never once did any religion class teach that the Jews were responsible for Jesus’s crucifixion.

What are they teaching in Catholic school now?

No idea.  I'd say the likelihood that the nutters talking about Jewish Space Lasers might subscribe to some of that thinking though. 

2 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

Well... Erdogan got his deal.

I don't like him, but good for him.

And Sweden & Finland now join NATO. Huge win for NATO, Ukraine, those two countries, and the U.S.

Huge loss for the current Russian Nazi Fascist regime of Vladimir Putin.

Erdogan is the Stalin of this alliance right now