Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

On 1/30/2023 at 8:57 PM, pfife said:

In that sense I guess so but in reality they're not, investigation and intelligence are different

I totally miscommunicated this—I meant to say "Just another bunch of hacks who wouldn't pledge unquestioning loyalty", to Trump I mean, which is why he is anti-both of them.

58 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Any more and the airplane crashes.

Joking aside, didn't a C-17 go down a few years ago when some heavy ordinance it was carrying apparently became usecured, slide across the deck and put the plane into a unrecoverable attitude stall? Carrying armor on planes is not necessarily any picnic.

13 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Joking aside, didn't a C-17 go down a few years ago when some heavy ordinance it was carrying apparently became usecured, slide across the deck and put the plane into an unrecoverable attitude stall? Carrying armor on planes is not necessarily any picnic.

60tons per aint no joke

I would not say that there is a disproportionate percentage of Ukes in Toronto, they would be way down the list there and do not have a specific neighbourhood like a lot of other ethicities do.

When I was a kid near Niagara Falls they were the second largest immigrant group after the Italians.  Where Ukes are the dominant ethnic group would be in Saskatchewan and Alberta - that's where the post-war land grants were available.

38 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

I would not say that there is a disproportionate percentage of Ukes in Toronto, they would be way down the list there and do not have a specific neighbourhood like a lot of other ethicities do.

When I was a kid near Niagara Falls they were the second largest immigrant group after the Italians.  Where Ukes are the dominant ethnic group would be in Saskatchewan and Alberta - that's where the post-war land grants were available.

Gotcha.