Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

MTG wants him impeached for going. 
🙂

I'd like to know her "reasoning" but I'm also sort of just assuming its some entitled BS borne out of her silver spoon daddy-bought me a couple gyms so I'm suddenly smart worldview.  She should have stuck to cuckholding her husband.

3 hours ago, mtutiger said:

A long read, but really enlightening as to Russia's tendencies

That seems less about tendencies and more about intentions.

Putin wants the Soviet Union back and he will take any measures to enforce that. F Byelorussia's independence. F what the Ukrainians want. F the world. By hook or by crook, or by military violence, he will take what he wants.

Russian twitter is putting out there a story about Ukraine seizing Transnistria in order to demilitarize it.  On balance, even though this originates from Russian fever swamps, I can't see an argument against it.  Seize it and bring the UN in but in the process take all the ammo dumps that have been sitting there for all these years (apparently). 

Now, this may be jive like the constant tweet I see about the Lions trading their entire draft + Goff to Baltimore for Lamar Jackson which appears to have originated in hell.  Still, food for thought.  Why does Russia get to keep that?  Why shouldn't Moldova ask for Ukraine to liberate that territory?  

Then maybe Poland can liberate Kalinigrad. 

25 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Russian twitter is putting out there a story about Ukraine seizing Transnistria in order to demilitarize it.  On balance, even though this originates from Russian fever swamps, I can't see an argument against it.  Seize it and bring the UN in but in the process take all the ammo dumps that have been sitting there for all these years (apparently). 

Now, this may be jive like the constant tweet I see about the Lions trading their entire draft + Goff to Baltimore for Lamar Jackson which appears to have originated in hell.  Still, food for thought.  Why does Russia get to keep that?  Why shouldn't Moldova ask for Ukraine to liberate that territory?  

Then maybe Poland can liberate Kalinigrad. 

I would prefer Romania assist Moldova in that measure, not Ukraine.

But once Poland, or Romania make a move like that... Putin will legitimately be able to wail that NATO is attacking Russia.

I still concur in voting to kick the Russians out Transdniestra, Kaliningrad, Byelorus (overthrowing Lukashenkos' illegitimate reign of terror), Abkhazia, South Ossetia...

27 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

I would prefer Romania assist Moldova in that measure, not Ukraine.

But once Poland, or Romania make a move like that... Putin will legitimately be able to wail that NATO is attacking Russia.

I still concur in voting to kick the Russians out Transdniestra, Kaliningrad, Byelorus (overthrowing Lukashenkos' illegitimate reign of terror), Abkhazia, South Ossetia...

Ukraine seizing that territory doesn't involve a current NATO member attacking "Russia"  Which admittedly, in my Poland-takes-Kalinigrad-example, I tore up that exception.

My whole life I have to hear Republicans call liberals like me "Commies" and now they're licking this evil motherfucker's boots.   All because of Donald Trump.   Unreal.    They have truly sold what little soul they have left.  

Why is Biden over there and not in Ohio?    Because this is WAY BIGGER than Ohio................Oh, and Biden isn't trying to push his brand of water (tap water, by the way).       So full of hate and racism that they can't see through that bastard.  

59 minutes ago, chasfh said:

So Russia is going to send military peacekeepers to Moldova to liberate them from Nazi Ukraine rule? Am I close?

They already have 1,500 "peacekeepers" there...

Just a guess... a pretext for Russia to attack/ overthrow Moldovan government? Their plan to do exactly that has already been exposed... This is the first warning shot that they are up to something... no good.

26 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Just wait until the right's biggest bogeyman officially weighs in favor of the Russian government...

Just wait until they figure out that their unquestioning of the idea of "free markets equal free societies" led directly to the gorilla on Taiwan's door.