Biden's presidency

ewsieg

On 7/14/2022 at 7:02 PM, Tigeraholic1 said:

I don’t care where you lean 🤣. I also know you claim to be a follower but you use his name with 3-4 F bombs to sound impactful. This confuses me but to each there own.

I don’t try to personally attack you but you have no problem doing it toward me. You even get backed up by an admin. I apologize I offended you or anyone on this board.

you personally attack me.  repeatedly.  Nice high horse.

1 minute ago, Tiger337 said:

I just looked at the video one more time to see if I was missing something.  I still don't see anything wrong with his gesture.  

… because there wasn’t anything wrong with it. 
It was kind of obvious what the gesture WAS all about, which is why this particular dishonesty is extra insulting and annoying.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

I just looked at the video one more time to see if I was missing something.  I still don't see anything wrong with his gesture.  

If you don’t see anything wrong with a terrorist fist bump, you’re not looking at it the right way. 😏

Its been a bad month for Joe and his people.  He has sold part of the strategic oil reserve to China and Europe.  Apparently a company Hunter is connected to is involved in this.  The Biden crime family gets richer and richer.  Jill Biden compares Mexicans to tacos.   Biden begs middle east countries for more oil but won't increase US production.  Now, a Saudi official has said Biden didn't ask about Jamal Khashoggi.  You can't trust a word that any Biden says. Joe really needs to take a cognitive test.  He is unfit for office and certainly should not have access to nuke codes. Biden's handlers won't let him take one because he can't come close to passing.  At least Trump took a cognitive test and passed.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Its been a bad month for Joe and his people.  He has sold part of the strategic oil reserve to China and Europe.  Apparently a company Hunter is connected to is involved in this.  The Biden crime family gets richer and richer.  Jill Biden compares Mexicans to tacos.   Biden begs middle east countries for more oil but won't increase US production.  Now, a Saudi official has said Biden didn't ask about Jamal Khashoggi.  You can't trust a word that any Biden says. Joe really needs to take a cognitive test.  He is unfit for office and certainly should not have access to nuke codes. Biden's handlers won't let him take one because he can't come close to passing.  At least Trump took a cognitive test and passed.

spacer.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Archie said:

Your posts are the Chlamydia of the board.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1984Echoes said:

Which PROVES that Trump has an IQ of AT LEAST TWELVE (12) !!!!

Impressive for the most brainless fucking IMBECILE of a President in the History of the United States of America.

He could indentify an elephant in a picture!  My father who was 94 at the time also passed the same test.  My mother who had pretty advanced dementia at the time took the same test and was able to answer half the questions.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, pfife said:

Aren't those cognitive tests only given to people suspected of needing to be tested?

Slo Joe is more than suspected of needing one.  He is a mental vegetable most of the time. He gets lost getting off a stage, talks to people that aren't there, says things that make zero sense and can't complete  coherent sentence.  The only reason he hasn't been removed is because Harris is worse than Joe is and she doesn't have dementia.

21 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

That sounds about right....

And to pfife's point...

It's just simple... 

Fox News Regurgitation.

It’s even worse than that—it’s copy some other website’s thoughts, perhaps because he can’t formulate his own, and paste it here in different formatting.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 4:12 PM, oblong said:

Those are all valid reasons. What is not a valid reason is gesturing towards a chair. Thinking that means he is trying to shake a persons hand that isn’t there therefore isn’t mentally capable is quite ironic. Anyone who would think that shouldn’t be around heavy machinery or knives.  

I'm late to this, but Biden has done the "gesturing toward the chair" motion thousands of times in his political life. Including during the last campaign we just lived through. The video is pretty standard.

I don't know if he'll run, and even i'm questioning whether the Democratic Party could do better in a couple of years with someone else, but Crowley is just exhibiting some Biden Derangement Syndrome with this one.

48 minutes ago, Archie said:

Slo Joe is more than suspected of needing one.  He is a mental vegetable most of the time. He gets lost getting off a stage, talks to people that aren't there, says things that make zero sense and can't complete  coherent sentence.  The only reason he hasn't been removed is because Harris is worse than Joe is and she doesn't have dementia.

Your boy was proud of the fact that he could say Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. Speaking of people with brain health issues, how's your boy Herschel 10 Kids Walker doing? Got any of the Chinese air over your house yet?

How bout your other boy Reagan. They literally had to Weekend at Bernie's this guy through the last term of his Presidency.

1*QGbsCKnNuievTyBAE6Bv3g.jpeg

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's never enough to dislike Joe Biden on policy grounds. People have to get personal and nasty, and people have to trivialize a problem that impacts countless numbers of American families. 

I wasn't and still am not a big fan of speculating about Trump's mental health or whatever problems he may have, and I find it equally appalling (and hypocritical) that people do the same stuff with Biden.

1 hour ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Your boy was proud of the fact that he could say Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. Speaking of people with brain health issues, how's your boy Herschel 10 Kids Walker doing? Got any of the Chinese air over your house yet?

How bout your other boy Reagan. They literally had to Weekend at Bernie's this guy through the last term of his Presidency.

1*QGbsCKnNuievTyBAE6Bv3g.jpeg

You are continuing to beat the same dead horse.  Reagan should have never continued in his condition but it was hidden.  The same is happening now with Biden.  You should be worried about the present danger to this country and the citizens and not continously rehashing something the happened decades ago that doesn't matter anymore.  Ronnie died a long time ago.  Go back to the well or toilet or where ever it is that liberals come up with excuses.  I know but Trump,but Trump.