Biden's presidency

ewsieg

He was fucking gesturing for him to pick a chair among those located right fucking there.  Jesus.  How fucking stupid are people.  I made the exact gesture not 30 minutes ago on a walk when I came across a guy walking a dog in order to let him go in front of me.  This isn't hard.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, oblong said:

He was fucking gesturing for him to pick a chair among those located right fucking there.  Jesus.  How fucking stupid are people.  I made the exact gesture not 30 minutes ago on a walk when I came across a guy walking a dog in order to let him go in front of me.  This isn't hard.

LOL mmmk.

12 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Also, the tweeter sucks.

Agreed, I was only speaking to the video and the bewildered look he has. I am sure he will be fine to finish his term I was speaking more to his next potential term. 

I don't think he is unfit but 4-5 years from now? 

Upper class Rob just drops F bombs and gets an angry face when I question anything so I can't take him seriously anymore....

2 hours ago, oblong said:

If you want to show your ignorance be my guest.  I gave you an out and you refused it so the egg is on your face.  

How much tin foil do you wear?

Thanks for your permission, I appreciate that. You can just put me on ignore, but I think you like to stomp your feet which is cool I guess.

22 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Agreed, I was only speaking to the video and the bewildered look he has. I am sure he will be fine to finish his term I was speaking more to his next potential term. 

I don't think he is unfit but 4-5 years from now?

I'm merely giving the crowd what they want. 😁

Bold prediction: for whatever reason, I don't think Biden gets the nomination for 2024.

4 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I know Chuck will shred the tweeter but this is a little alarming. Should he stand aside and let somone else run for president next round?

I hope somebody else runs next time, but not because of that video.  I want to see younger candidates than we have recently.  

Edited by Tiger337

26 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I'm merely giving the crowd what they want. 😁

Bold prediction: for whatever reason, I don't think Biden gets the nomination for 2024.

I'm starting to think that.

I wasn't before... and I'm not thinking that because of the age thing...

I just think the electorate will be looking for exciting and Biden isn't that. I was going to say "fresh face" or "energizing candidate" but I don't mean it as a slam on Biden, again the age perspective, I mean that from the nation is looking for some kind of inspiration.

It would be real awkward if Harris or Buttigieg went after the Primary. But I definitely think he gets primaried.

I don't know who my early favorite is... Buttigieg, Newsom, Pritzker?

Those are all valid reasons. What is not a valid reason is gesturing towards a chair. Thinking that means he is trying to shake a persons hand that isn’t there therefore isn’t mentally capable is quite ironic. Anyone who would think that shouldn’t be around heavy machinery or knives.  

• Thanks 1

Trump had equally bad approval ratings and lost the house in a blue wave and he was still the undisputed leader of the Republican party and didn't receive a serious challenge. Democrats line up the circular firing squad because they aren't excited enough. We're all screwed. I would actually love to see Newsome and Pritzker, who have super majorities in their states, work with this senate. Then we will see what great leaders they are. 

11 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

I'm starting to think that.

I wasn't before... and I'm not thinking that because of the age thing...

I just think the electorate will be looking for exciting and Biden isn't that. I was going to say "fresh face" or "energizing candidate" but I don't mean it as a slam on Biden, again the age perspective, I mean that from the nation is looking for some kind of inspiration.

It would be real awkward if Harris or Buttigieg went after the Primary. But I definitely think he gets primaried.

I don't know who my early favorite is... Buttigieg, Newsom, Pritzker?

I like Buttigieg. He is young, ex-military and very well spoken.

5 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I know Chuck will shred the tweeter but this is a little alarming. Should he stand aside and let somone else run for president next round?

I just have to say …. That’s really lame to interpret what’s on that clip as “someone shaking hands with nobody”.

Equally lame is sharing the post, which seems to indicate that you are agreeing with the interpretation.

As someone who took care of a senior person, my father, with dementia for more than 10 years, (luckily it was slow moving until the last year or so), I can tell you absolutely that all this mudslinging that have been thrown in Biden direction, insinuating he’s suffering from dementia,  are just incredibly insulting,  because they are so inaccurate.  

I hope you never have to learn about the truth of this condition from close up.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, oblong said:

So what I leaned is you don’t have to be smart to be a tech or a ranger. 

I don’t care where you lean 🤣. I also know you claim to be a follower but you use his name with 3-4 F bombs to sound impactful. This confuses me but to each there own.

I don’t try to personally attack you but you have no problem doing it toward me. You even get backed up by an admin. I apologize I offended you or anyone on this board.

2 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I am SURE that is directed at me (Robs dig) 😁. I am an ASE Master Tech and I am also a Ranger school graduate and I am sure he has no idea what that takes so I will leave it at that. 

Much respect for being a Ranger.  Also my family has been in the auto repair and towing business for decades.  It takes a lot of knowledge to be an ASE Master Tech.

2 hours ago, smr-nj said:

I just have to say …. That’s really lame to interpret what’s on that clip as “someone shaking hands with nobody”.

Equally lame is sharing the post, which seems to indicate that you are agreeing with the interpretation.

As someone who took care of a senior person, my father, with dementia for more than 10 years, (luckily it was slow moving until the last year or so), I can tell you absolutely that all this mudslinging that have been thrown in Biden direction, insinuating he’s suffering from dementia,  are just incredibly insulting,  because they are so inaccurate.  

I hope you never have to learn about the truth of this condition from close up.

I have seen no indication of dementia in Biden.  The irony is that most of the people who say Trump has dementia are Trump supporters and Trump is less coherent than Biden.  I don't think Trump has dementia either.  He has a different set of mental health problems.