Biden's presidency

ewsieg

7 minutes ago, Archie said:

You are continuing to beat the same dead horse.  Reagan should have never continued in his condition but it was hidden.  The same is happening now with Biden.  You should be worried about the present danger to this country and the citizens and not continously rehashing something the happened decades ago that doesn't matter anymore.  Ronnie died a long time ago.  Go back to the well or toilet or where ever it is that liberals come up with excuses.  I know but Trump,but Trump.

We don't have to go back to Reagan.   Trump was the most incoherent President we have ever had.  I know you like to say "he didn't really say that" or "he was just joking" but Trump said more stupid and incoherent things than all the rest of the Presidents in my lifetime put together.  And no I don't think either Biden or Trump has dementia.  They are both too old though.  

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

I wasn't and still am not a big fan of speculating about Trump's mental health or whatever problems he may have, and I find it equally appalling (and hypocritical) that people do the same stuff with Biden.

Yo don't have to speculate with Trump.  It's right there in plain sight!  It's not dementia.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's never enough to dislike Joe Biden on policy grounds. People have to get personal and nasty, and people have to trivialize a problem that impacts countless numbers of American families. 

I wasn't and still am not a big fan of speculating about Trump's mental health or whatever problems he may have, and I find it equally appalling (and hypocritical) that people do the same stuff with Biden.

I don't enjoy pointing out Reagan's condition, nor Herschel Walkers. But we continue to have people on the right playing doctor and diagnosing everything under the son with Biden. These people also did it in 2016 with Hillary when she had fainted the one time and had to be helped into a car. At least Arch finally admitted Reagan wasn't fit for office. There isn't clear, definitive evidence though that Joe Biden has any sort of brain health issue. If it comes out right after Biden leaves office than I'll eat crow on it.

2 hours ago, Archie said:

Slo Joe is more than suspected of needing one.  He is a mental vegetable most of the time. He gets lost getting off a stage, talks to people that aren't there, says things that make zero sense and can't complete  coherent sentence.  The only reason he hasn't been removed is because Harris is worse than Joe is and she doesn't have dementia.

He's not in need of one.  It's just a bunch of MAGA nonsense.

25 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I don't enjoy pointing out Reagan's condition, nor Herschel Walkers. But we continue to have people on the right playing doctor and diagnosing everything under the son with Biden. These people also did it in 2016 with Hillary when she had fainted the one time and had to be helped into a car. At least Arch finally admitted Reagan wasn't fit for office. There isn't clear, definitive evidence though that Joe Biden has any sort of brain health issue. If it comes out right after Biden leaves office than I'll eat crow on it.

On this score, Biden's problem is that he's old. That's it. And questions about whether we want a President who approaches 85-86 years old in his theoretical second term are fair.

But people can age and have less stamina without having dementia. And it's crazy offensive when people spend so much time trivializing that condition all for political point scoring. Especially for those who have to deal with the condition within their family. And when they conflate aging with dementia, which is also wildly offensive and ageist.

Edited by mtutiger
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Yo don't have to speculate with Trump.  It's right there in plain sight!  It's not dementia.  

Yeah, I doubt dementia would even be much more of a disqualifier to those that haven’t figured out that narcissistic sociopathy is already enough. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On this score, Biden's problem is that he's old. That's it. And questions about whether we want a President who approaches 85-86 years old in his theoretical second term are fair.

But people can age and have less stamina without having dementia. And it's crazy offensive when people spend so much time trivializing that condition all for political point scoring. Especially for those who have to deal with the condition within their family. And when they conflate aging with dementia, which is also wildly offensive and ageist.

Thank you. I tried making that point earlier. Yours is much more eloquent. 👍

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

This is impossible because Joe himself said Covid is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.  Its another rough week for Joe.  He said he had cancer a couple days ago because of an oil slick and now covid.  Polling numbers are worse than ever but the good thing is he can't remember a thing about any of it.

11biden6%2B%2528500x372%2529.jpg

12 minutes ago, Archie said:

This is impossible because Joe himself said Covid is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.  Its another rough week for Joe.  He said he had cancer a couple days ago because of an oil slick and now covid.  Polling numbers are worse than ever but the good thing is he can't remember a thing about any of it.

If you don’t understand that unvaccinated people have a far worse outcome than I don’t know what else’s to tell you. The rest of this is just gibberish. 

I hope I don’t offend any of the heathens on the board 🫣 but sincerely, prayers for President Biden. I probably don’t agree with much of anything he does but I have already prayed that he gets beyond this very soon and 100%. The job is hell to begin with. 

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Look at the dull bulb you supported. Windmills cause cancer. 😄😄😄

16 minutes ago, pfife said:

WAPO push alert tells me that Manchin has come to an agreement with his own party on a bill to lower medical costs, address Climate change, and et cetera.   

Important context: 

Some are now suggesting that Manchin's last time pulling off this bill was a means to get Rs to give up the CHIPS hostage. 

If they get it passed, it's one of those rare cases of them actually outmaneuvering the Turtle. 

Edited by mtutiger
  • Like 1