Biden's presidency

ewsieg

3 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I don't know if I like that.  It sounds like something Trump would say.  It's not that I feel bad for musk though.  He's an attention whore who probably loved the comment.  

Trump would have said Ford was hiring over 10k workers and spending $12 billion on new plants because they all love him and he would have had a pet name for Elon Musk. 

Musk has essentially declared himself a republican on twitter.   Biden doesn't need to treat him any different than any other unelected dude with republican beliefs

I don't really care what musk thinks about the economy, let alone what Biden thinks about what musk thinks about the economy.

Edited by pfife
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I don't know if I like that.  It sounds like something Trump would say.  It's not that I feel bad for musk though.  He's an attention whore who probably loved the comment.  

And cut 10% of his work force with that comment (Musk's original comment I mean...).

I think that comment was just an excuse to do the 10% cut.

Edited by 1984Echoes

2 hours ago, pfife said:

Musk has essentially declared himself a republican on twitter.   Biden doesn't need to treat him any different than any other unelected dude with republican beliefs

I don't really care what musk thinks about the economy, let alone what Biden thinks about what musk thinks about the economy.

Yep. I don't understand why we care that much about Musk or why the POTUS is being asked about him, other than this country has a thing for loudmouth self-promoting business types.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

Trump can't even get on a fucking bike.

Try again.

You really should try to evict Trump from living rent free from your brain.  Do you blame everything that happen to you on Trump?  I don't post much anymore in the politic section because of the stupidity of some of the comments like yours.

26 minutes ago, Archie said:

You really should try to evict Trump from living rent free from your brain.  Do you blame everything that happen to you on Trump?  I don't post much anymore in the politic section because of the stupidity of some of the comments like yours.

LOL, You're the one who brought up Biden taking a tumble!  He must be living rent free inside your head.  

40 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

LOL, You're the one who brought up Biden taking a tumble!  He must be living rent free inside your head.  

Biden is still the POTUS and its news worthy that he did something that could impact his health or show more proof he has other health issues.  Liberals prefer to sweep it under a rug to take the spotlight off his declining health and damage he has done to the USA.  Donald Trump is a private citizen and if he falls down it doesn't matter.  He has no power to do anything and is totally irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, Archie said:

Biden is still the POTUS and its news worthy that he did something that could impact his health or show more proof he has other health issues.  Liberals prefer to sweep it under a rug to take the spotlight off his declining health and damage he has done to the USA.  Donald Trump is a private citizen and if he falls down it doesn't matter.  He has no power to do anything and is totally irrelevant. 

Trump still has a lot of power, still one of the most dangerous men in the world. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Archie said:

Biden living all up in your brain but he isn't a fan of the whole tiny house craze

On 6/18/2022 at 7:00 PM, Archie said:

Complete Kremlin nonsense, as usual.

It’s not as though Trump is trying to withdraw from public life while the media keep dragging him back into the spotlight against his will, or anything like that. He’s an ex-President who is still actively doing fundraising, holding political rallies, showing up at political conferences, giving interviews, posting on social media about people in the political sphere, and is already on record seeking the presidency in 2024. He is also the animating force of the Republican Party, and every politician in that party positions themselves one way or another explicitly in relation to Trump. I can’t count how many commercials for different candidates I’ve seen while traveling through red states recently, in which candidates brag about being endorsed by Trump, usually while shooting computer monitors or piles of newspapers with an AR-15.

Trump is very much trying to stay in the game, by his own efforts, and he has succeeded in keeping himself on the scene. He has kept himself relevant, for bad and for worse, and thus he is always fair game.

Edited by chasfh

7 minutes ago, pfife said:

A lot of people around trump are saying he's going to run, they're actually trying to get him to hold off on announcing for another year but he wants to announce sooner.   The notion that he's irrelevant is absurd.

He needs to announce so he can keep grifting off of campaign funds. 

I had a post all lined up and now I can't remember what I was going to post. For the record, mocking Reagan for having a debilitating brain disease ain't really cool and I don't enjoy doing it. But since Dr. Bunker's always out here blasting away at Biden for being a demented old bat, I would like to remind him of who the person was that actually had a brain health and memory loss issue while sering as President.

1*QGbsCKnNuievTyBAE6Bv3g.jpeg

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

1 hour ago, pfife said:

A lot of people around trump are saying he's going to run, they're actually trying to get him to hold off on announcing for another year but he wants to announce sooner.   The notion that he's irrelevant is absurd.

so who is even the inner circle at this point? Hicks bailed(again, supposedly), Jared and Ivanka bailed, Cohen is gone. Who is left beside the two dimbulb boys and Rudy?

52 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

so who is even the inner circle at this point? Hicks bailed(again, supposedly), Jared and Ivanka bailed, Cohen is gone. Who is left beside the two dimbulb boys and Rudy?

The dipshits who think Mar a Lago is cool.

• 3 weeks later...