Biden's presidency

ewsieg

8 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

Harris is going to follow whose orders? Putin's?

You're on PUTIN'S side now?

WTF is WRONG with you?

Whoever is running this country.  It sure isn't Biden since he's admitted he's taking orders and not giving them.

Give me a break on the Putin BS.  I'm more patriotic than many of you here and would never side with the commies or anyone hurting our country, including those invading our southern border or Islamic terrorists that want to eliminate us.  I've seen comments here supporting those people so don't lecture me on patriotism. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, pfife said:

LOL at Biden "talking about removing Putin" and also being weak to Putin at the same time.  Imagine making those arguments simultaneously and also calling other people trolls.  

Almost makes as much sense as the US being a laughing stock while NATO is more united than anytime since at least 9/11.

Maybe I come across harsh, but the arguments are just bad

12 hours ago, Archie said:

Weakness is projected by our President.  I've plenty of spine so don't worry about me.  If we are going to war it should be for a good reason.  Not because someone said something wrong.   I would like to know if his comments were on his teleprompter or he went rambling off script. 

If Trump said the same thing as Putin, you'd be saying it was a strong speech.  Guaranteed.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Whoever is running this country.  It sure isn't Biden since he's admitted he's taking orders and not giving them.

Give me a break on the Putin BS.  I'm more patriotic than many of you here and would never side with the commies or anyone hurting our country, including those invading our southern border or Islamic terrorists that want to eliminate us.  I've seen comments here supporting those people so don't lecture me on patriotism. 

lol

1 hour ago, Archie said:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Love this scene. Describes the modern right perfectly. The difference is, in real life, Caroll O'Connor was a left winger.

Carrol O'Connor was also kind of a diva, according to the new All in the Family book by Norman Lear. Rob Reiner was just as loud at table reads and script pitches IRL as his character was on screen. Jean Stapleton, as a respected stage and screen actress, could make everyone stop in their tracks with a quiet observation or suggestion.

It's a book with great insights about the show and the people.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Carrol O'Connor was also kind of a diva, according to the new All in the Family book by Norman Lear. Rob Reiner was just as loud at table reads and script pitches IRL as his character was on screen. Jean Stapleton, as a respected stage and screen actress, could make everyone stop in their tracks with a quiet observation or suggestion.

It's a book with great insights about the show and the people.

I need to get that.  I alternate between entertainment, history, and baseball books on my kindle.  I read while I eat at home since I'm by myself during the day.  It's a nice way to make sure I take a proper break.  Right now I'm reading Cloudbuster Nine, about Ted Williams in the war and the military baseball team he was on during that time.  TV history books are interesting.  Bill Carter, who wrote The Late Shift, had one recently on the 2000s called Desperate Networks.  Also did a follow up on The Late Shift that covered the Conan/Tonight Show fiasco.

1 hour ago, oblong said:

I need to get that.  I alternate between entertainment, history, and baseball books on my kindle.  I read while I eat at home since I'm by myself during the day.  It's a nice way to make sure I take a proper break.  Right now I'm reading Cloudbuster Nine, about Ted Williams in the war and the military baseball team he was on during that time.  TV history books are interesting.  Bill Carter, who wrote The Late Shift, had one recently on the 2000s called Desperate Networks.  Also did a follow up on The Late Shift that covered the Conan/Tonight Show fiasco.

Here, let me make it one step easier on you:

https://www.amazon.com/All-Family-Changed-Television-UNIVERSE/dp/0789339730/ref=asc_df_0789339730/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...