Biden's presidency

ewsieg

Sure, I don’t love that Biden is a known profane yeller, but what am I going to do? Vote for Trump instead, because of that? Or stay home, because of that? As if. The world is a way better place with Joe Biden as president, and he is far, far better for America than Trump or than any of those other bomb-throwing performance artists could ever be.

I'd vote for a petrified dinosaur bone over Donald Trump.

I don't like that Biden is so old, but all the other main candidates are so awful that there is no choice other than Biden.  I am still hoping somebody reasonable and younger emerges.  

Edited by Tiger337

On 7/16/2023 at 10:55 AM, Tiger337 said:

I'd vote for a petrified dinosaur bone over Donald Trump.

I don't like that Biden is so old, but all the other main candidates are so awful that there is no choice other than Biden.  I am still hoping somebody reasonable and younger emerges.  

It just ain't gonna happen. The party and 85%+ of the voter base have cemented in their minds that Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee and so it shall be. I'd love a younger candidate to run too, but I've accepted that Biden will be the candidate again and so I'm not even going to bother hoping from an alternative. Joe Biden it is. 

2 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

It just ain't gonna happen. The party and 85%+ of the voter base have cemented in their minds that Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee and so it shall be. I'd love a younger candidate to run too, but I've accepted that Biden will be the candidate again and so I'm not even going to bother hoping from an alternative. Joe Biden it is. 

fV0ZA7xwxEWL.jpeg

2 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I'm still hoping for a miracle at the VP slot but it's probably already too late.

One of the whistleblowers, Joseph Ziegler, is a 13-year veteran of the IRS’s Criminal Investigation Division. “In his testimony,” CNN reported, “Ziegler said he witnessed federal prosecutors deviating from normal procedures, and echoed fellow whistleblower Gary Shapley’s claims that IRS investigators recommended charging Hunter Biden with far more serious rimes than what the president’s son had agreed to plead guilty to.”

In Ziegler’s own words: “It appeared to me, based on what I experienced, that the US attorney in Delaware in our investigation was constantly hamstrung, limited, and marginalized by DOJ officials as well as other US attorneys.”

The Hunter Biden Case Just ‘Exploded’ (msn.com)

Frail joe Biden Forced to use Lower stairs

According to a report published Wednesday, July 19, Biden is using "lower stairs" on Air Force One to avoid tripping incidents, such as the one that took place days prior amid his return from a press conference in Helsinki, Finland.

Frail Joe Biden FORCED to Use 'Lower Stairs' on Air Force One to Avoid More Embarrassing Tripping Incidents (msn.com)

Edited by digitalpigsmuggler

Biden 10M bribe file released. Coerced into making payoff. 

20 plus shell companies!

A bombshell FBI informant file containing a $10 million bribery allegation against President Biden and his son was released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley, showing that a Ukrainian oligarch claimed that he was “coerced” into making the payoff.

owner of Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings, Mykola Zlochevsky, told an FBI informant in late 2015 or early 2016 during a meeting near Kyiv that “it cost 5 [million] to pay one Biden, and 5 [million] to another Biden

ddendum to the report from June 2020, the source told investigators that Zlochevsky claimed to have 17 recordings of conversations with the Bidens — two of which involved Joe.

Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, Hunter in bombshell allegations (msn.com)

Edited by digitalpigsmuggler

possible reasons for the posting spree

• Biden's Monmouth poll lead even in a meat puppet third party effort
  • Ghirken's arrest for treason...
  • ATACMS
  • pending announcements from the battlefield
  • July was performance appraisal time for the paid troll
  • Bob Woodward tapes...
  • Judge affirms Trump is a rapist
  • Michael Cohen settlement

Edited by romad1

Sorry, folks.  The posts are ridiculous.  The number of them posted at a time are also ridiculous.  But, currently, they aren’t necessarily against the rules, …

Now, having said that, it’s my (maybe foolish) hope that dpg would actually like to remain a member here, and might entertain the notion that maybe posting one or two might be enough at a time, and that 3,4,5 etc. in each thread might be excessive, and might also push way too many of my buttons.

I guess we’ll see.