Biden's presidency

ewsieg

6 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Btw, my thanks to those here who have been able to find a way to not put themselves into harms way by reacting the way he’s hoping.

Kudos to you all.  I appreciate it.

(Believe me when I say, I’m doing my best)

You need to find that little nun with the boxing gloves and dish out a few shots.

• Haha 2

There Is More Evidence To Impeach Biden Over Ukraine Than There Ever Was For Trump

After impeachment, the mainstream media showed almost no interest in investigating Biden family business ties, which were largely characterized as a series of unsubstantiated and debunked allegations.

Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, made public the bombshell FD-1023 FBI document, escalating Republican calls for a Biden impeachment. The document suggests President Biden engaged in a $10 million bribery scheme with an executive from the Ukrainian energy firm where Hunter Biden sat on the board, a legitimate “quid pro quo” that warrants investigating. Findings from the document, which was clawed into public view from the FBI, hint that the FD-1023 is just the tip of the iceberg.

A pair of whistleblowers from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) also detailed widespread interference in their criminal probe of Hunter Biden for lawmakers on Capitol Hill last week.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/24/there-is-more-evidence-to-impeach-biden-over-ukraine-than-there-ever-was-for-trump/

Uh-oh. Hunters plea deal is rejected by the judge. 

But Judge Maryellen Noreika did not accept the plea agreement, questioning the constitutionality--specifically the diversion clause and the immunity Hunter Biden would receive.

The judge pressed federal prosecutors on the investigation and questioned whether there was the possibility for future charges, and asked prosecutors if Hunter Biden was currently under active investigation. Prosecutors said he was, but would not answer specifically

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-plea-deal-appears-fall-apart-first-court-appearance

Edited by digitalpigsmuggler

Am I the only one who couldn't care less about Hunter Biden? I don't care if he goes to prison or gets some sweetheart deal from the feds. But its so heartwarming to see Republicans agreeing with the notion that no one is above the law. I'm sure they'll be consistent no matter who is on trial.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, digitalpigsmuggler said:

Because there is two tiered justice system. 

Yep... there's the Ivanka/Jared tier where you do illegal **** while working for the government and nothing happens, and then there's everyone else.

Edited by mtutiger
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

I'm perfectly fine with this law.  Drug users -- defined as people who abuse the controlled substances you can actually go to jail for purchase and possession of -- should not be tooling around with firearms.  They are either foolish or a menace or both.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ben9753 said:

The son of the president might go to prison. 

"Whataboutism" would be arguing that Hunter Biden shouldn't be prosecuted at all here. I'm guessing most, if not all, don't care one way or another what happens to Hunter Biden.

The issue for the Pig Smuggler is that years and years of looking the other way on the former President's kids just completely obliterates one's credibility when it comes to caring about "two-tiered justice".

Just cut the bull**** and call it what it is: its about politics, not a "two-tiered justice system"

Edited by mtutiger
  • Thanks 1

In my memory...haven't siblings, uncles and relatives of presidents in every administration gone to jail or had trouble with the law?   Even Obama's weird half brother was involved in some tax scam that got him in trouble. 

Edited by romad1