Biden's presidency

ewsieg

You know what actually has proof

Ashley Biden, a drug addict, left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during a rehab stint. ‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)

President Joe Biden’s daughter reportedly writes of alleged abuse in diary | WTRF

14 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I have not read any of pig snuggler's posts in a long time.  Has he developed any original ideas or engaged in a conversation with anyone yet?  If not, why even respond  

No, he still supports a guy who says his daughter's nicest feature is her ass and who fantasizes about having sex with his own daughter. You aren't missing much.

1 hour ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

No, he still supports a guy who says his daughter's nicest feature is her ass and who fantasizes about having sex with his own daughter. You aren't missing much.

Bidens are as dysfunctional as the Kennedys — and protected by the press

no surprise to anyone who has read the allegations of sexual inappropriateness against President Biden, or has seen the multiple videos and photos of creepy Uncle Joe with women and young girls: sniffing their hair, massaging their shoulders, pressing his forehead against theirs, grabbing them by the arm or kissing them on the lips, pulling them in close for a full-contact hug.

a campaign in which you run as steady, experienced, moderate, sane, and above all else, compassionate — your crack-addled son decides to give a lengthy profile to The New Yorker. Hunter’s openness extended to his lobbying days while dad was in office, of this privileged political scion’s time living with a homeless woman named Bicycles (“mainly . . . we just planted ourselves on the couch and smoked a ton of crack”), and of his affair with his dead brother’s wife.

The Ashley Biden diary is the most recent example of a blanket media blackout,

“Was I molested,” the author writes. “I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

https://nypost.com/2022/07/08/portrait-of-the-bidens-a-family-as-dysfunctional-as-the-kennedys-and-protected-by-the-press/

10 minutes ago, jz68 said:

Apparently Piggy doesn't know what to think about any particular topic until someone writes an article, posts a tweet or makes a meme covering it.  

I’m going to ask you again - 

comment all you want, if you want, on the content he posts - calling it silly, stupid, brilliant…. WHATEVER - but please do NOT comment on the poster.  

It really doesn’t get you anywhere that’s good.  If you’ll notice, That poster does not make comments on particular posters, and when he did Wayback in the day at the beginning, he was also warned not to do that. So please, just adjust your thinking in how you respond to posts.  Thanks.

34 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

comment all you want, if you want, on the content he posts - calling it silly, stupid, brilliant…. WHATEVER - but please do NOT comment on the poster.  

It really doesn’t get you anywhere that’s good.  If you’ll notice, That poster does not make comments on particular posters, and when he did Wayback in the day at the beginning, he was also warned not to do that. So please, just adjust your thinking in how you respond to posts.  Thanks.

There is nothing wrong with my comment.  If you want to be over the top with your moderation, take action, I'll find somewhere else to post where the mod doesn't go on a power trip to protect the biggest moron on the site. 

49 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Do me a favor, delete my account and any data associated with it.  I'm done visiting a website where the mod lets a hateful piece of trash run wild but goes after anyone who dares comment on the hateful garbage being posted.  

As to Piggy, go **** yourself you worthless piece of Trump trash. 

On 7/10/2023 at 9:09 AM, CMRivdogs said:

Tell me again how out of touch Biden is...

As an aside if this was a woman Chief Executive she would be branded a heartless bitch..

Schrodinger's Joe: Senile and addled, yet engaged enough to push back on his advisors when he thinks they made mistakes.

Edited by mtutiger

18 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Okey dokey, Bud. 

btw, NOT deleting your posts. I’m not wasting my time. 

So much fro trying to keep the peace. lol.   

Power trips are my specialty.

I'm really torn.  I enjoyed his energy.  I also don't think you should be given crap for doing the job.