Biden's presidency

ewsieg

15 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

He's gearing up to run for senate. He learned from his primary loss he has to go full on MAGA. 

That’s the impression I was getting. The entire party is basically hostage to the red hats, and now some of these “Never Trumpers” are getting in line. 

Ex-Biden Adviser Said Administration Was Pushing for Digital Dollar

As the crypto industry awaits a U.S. government decision on whether to issue a central bank digital currency, a former economic official said it was working toward that end.

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/02/28/ex-biden-adviser-said-administration-was-pushing-for-digital-dollar/

YUCK!

On 4/7/2023 at 10:11 PM, chasfh said:

Peter Meijer must have a plan to steal the election, because unless he is now living in a history-free bubble, he’s willfully forgetting how MAGA candidates have been getting crushed for a few elections now.

How have the never Trumpers been doing?  

9 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

How have the never Trumpers been doing?  

To the degree that Never Trumpers want to see MAGAs fail so they can take back their party, OK I guess?

It's still a process, and NTs losing all those primaries in 2022 is a part of it, so they got their revenge by backing moderate Democrats in the general and either seeing MAGAs lose (e.g., Kari Lake), or at least making life miserable by making MAGAs just squeak by (e.g., Ken Calvert). If MAGA doubles down on the crazy for 2024, it's only going to be worse for them. So, they must have plans they are putting in place to actually undermine and/or steal their elections, because that's what it's going to take for them to win in all but the most extreme districts.

2 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

one of the biggest things Biden needs to do is get as many normal judges into office while he can.

the McConnell-Trump lunatics are going to destroy everything

RGB syndrome strikes again. These old liberal women are being no better than any old man in terms of convinceing themselves they are indispensble.

Newsom needs to put some pressure on her office, if he hasn't already.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Thanks 1

Real wages continue to drop. Opponents of Biden should be hammering him on this.

Yes, earnings grew an average of 5.2% year-over-year in 2022, which is almost double the pre-pandemic average. But after considering inflation, which averaged 7.1%, workers are finding it harder to make ends meet.

This is a big problem for Biden. If real wages don’t turn positive and soon, preferably through a significant slowdown in inflation, then voters will give his administration no credit for all the jobs created. Make no mistake — it only gets tougher for Biden on the jobs front from here. With a significant slowdown in the economy forecast this year, or even a recession, the median estimate of more than 50 economists surveyed by Bloomberg is for the unemployment rate to rise to 4.4% by the end of 2023 and to 4.8% in 2024 — both higher than pre-Covid levels.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2023-opinion-how-to-assess-joe-biden-second-year-in-office/

A former staffer who worked in the Obama administration is blowing the whistle on the Bidens - and has accused President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" directly related to his son Hunter's overseas business dealings.Mike McCormick, a stenographer in the White House for 15 years who worked with Biden from 2011 to 2017, told Fox & Friends First that the FBI has completely ignored him despite his willingness to testify under oath before the grand jury investigating Hunter.

"In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you're lying to them, you go to jail. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, and I'm not going to jail," McCormick said on Thursday. "Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there's more... Obama officials involved in it, I believe."

McCormick specifically noted a key dialogue involving then-VP Biden, aide Jake Sullivan and the press on Air Force Two before an April 21, 2014 trip to Kyiv, Ukraine, in which Sullivan - now Biden's national security adviser - outlined a US investment in the Ukrainian energy sector just days after Hunter joined the board of Burisma.

Months after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine's energy market.

"I'm sitting back there with a tape recorder. Jake Sullivan comes back and somebody asks about fracking. His answer is, well, we're bringing a lot of American assistance over for fracking. Burisma was the direct beneficiary of that fracking, and that's what I recorded, and that's in a White House transcript," said McCormick, adding: "In the transcript, you don't know who Jake Sullivan is. It's a senior administration official. I'm the witness that says Jake Sullivan is the guy who said it and he should be investigated because at the time Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma and Joe Biden is bringing American taxpayer money to enrich that company and himself and his family."

Hunter joined the board of the Ukrainian natural gas firm on April 18, just three days before Biden and his team traveled to Kyiv. But that critical piece of the puzzle was not made public until May 12. 

McCormick argued the timeline of the events suggests that Biden funneled American money overseas to "enrich" himself and his family, and used his own influence to aid his son's rookie energy career.  

The former stenographer made it clear he wants to present the information under oath before the grand jury in Delaware probing Hunter's business dealings, which is led by U.S. Attorney David Weiss. -Fox News

A federal probe into Hunter Biden's suspected tax and foreign lobbying violations began in 2018, after banks filed dozens of suspicious activity reports (SARs) regarding foreign transactions that were flagged. Some of the SARs involved money funneled from "China and other foreign nations," sources close to the probe tell Fox.

"If David Weiss can't have me in front of his grand jury explaining what I know as a witness, that's a fraudulent grand jury," said McCormick. "It's a fraudulent use of the American judicial system to cover for Barack Obama and Joe Biden's crimes in office."

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/joe-biden-criminal-says-ex-obama-whistleblower-alleging-family-kickback-scheme

4 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Speaking of Twitter, I don't tweet much, just replies mostly to Bears fans, but starting April 1st my tweets were only getting about 3-4 views. I decided to randomly tag Elon Musk in a reply and it got over 300 views within an hour. 

By tagging him, anyone looking for something from him has a better chance of seeing your tweet.  I'm assuming you're saying he's pushing anything that mentions him with some algorithm, but i'm guessing by tagging him, you're opening yourself up to more views as people search on him.