Biden's presidency

ewsieg

4 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

She could not pass a citizenship test.      And I think she is probably only familiar with 2 constitutional amendments. 1 and 2.    Something tells me that she'll be very familiar with 5 before we're done hearing from her.  

I suspect only parts of the 1st at that.

On 2/20/2023 at 6:23 PM, Motor City Sonics said:

She could not pass a citizenship test.      And I think she is probably only familiar with 2 constitutional amendments. 1 and 2.    Something tells me that she'll be very familiar with 5 before we're done hearing from her.  

Tomorrow she's going to say that people should be required to draw and quarter troops, and that those people should be subject to search and seizure without a warrant when being tried for that crime, and that those people can self-incriminate themselves in court, found guilty without a jury, also sued without a jury, given a tortuous penalty by another state.

11 hours ago, Edman85 said:

Tomorrow she's going to say that people should be required to draw and quarter troops, and that those people should be subject to search and seizure without a warrant when being tried for that crime, and that those people can self-incriminate themselves in court, found guilty without a jury, also sued without a jury, given a tortuous penalty by another state.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pms54ys00b4g6rg678

12 hours ago, Edman85 said:

Not quite, but I did see something about banning citizens who moved from blue states to red states from voting for five years.....

19 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Note how Hawley says he wants it at $25 so they add credibility to their future claim to the American people they forced a corrupt Democrat pharma company to act in the interests of America’s heartland voters.