Rarity: 147
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
https://immaculategrid.com
@immaculategrid x @baseball_ref

Another one with the Tigers in it which makes it so much easier, the problem though with this one is that a couple of the spots had a limited amount of answers so it made it harder to find a rare answer. Also I completely drew a blank for the bottom left question and was forced to go with an obvious pick. 

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

️ Immaculate Grid 111 9/9:
Rarity: 147
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
https://immaculategrid.com
@immaculategrid x @baseball_ref

Another one with the Tigers in it which makes it so much easier, the problem though with this one is that a couple of the spots had a limited amount of answers so it made it harder to find a rare answer. Also I completely drew a blank for the bottom left question and was forced to go with an obvious pick. 

I was stuck on the bottom right im sure its obivous

Just now, Toddwert said:

I was stuck on the bottom right im sure its obivous

When I answered my mind was thinking that they wanted both in the same year so the guy I picked was pretty obvious, it wasn't till after finishing the test and seeing that there were 30 possible answers where I realized that it didn't have to be the same year. Total brain fart. 

4 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Different sport but it's crazy to think Robert Parish played against John Havlicek and Kobe Bryant. Havlicek's rookie year was 1962 and Kobe's last year was  54 years later in 2016. 

Its crazy to think Robert Parish (and a lot of others in the past) played basketball when watching today's game.

I think many of you will get a kick out of this.   The Baseball Project features two former members of R.E.M. (Mike Mills & Peter Buck)   Maybe you are old enough to remember this,  I remember it.    I remember watching on TV, but I think it was from the news, because Thursday games were rarely televised back then.    Hey, the Tigers got a 9-0 forfeit win out of the 2nd game because of it. 

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I think many of you will get a kick out of this.   The Baseball Project features two former members of R.E.M. (Mike Mills & Peter Buck)   Maybe you are old enough to remember this,  I remember it.    I remember watching on TV, but I think it was from the news, because Thursday games were rarely televised back then.    Hey, the Tigers got a 9-0 forfeit win out of the 2nd game because of it. 

I love this on many levels.  Big REM fan, and I recall watching when it happened.  It was comical—how did they think that was going to end up?  

Looking forward to more of these from Buck and Mills—Pine Tar incident, Birdmania, Morganna, LSD no-no.  So much rich material.

On 7/16/2023 at 9:32 AM, tiger2022 said:

Casey Candaele's mom wasn't allowed to play in the little league mother-son game because she hit the ball too hard and they were afraid she would hurt one of the kids.

This reminds me of when I was working in an office in maybe 2000 or so and my boss arranged for a summer afternoon outing for our department, and suggested we have a softball game. Knowing the department was mostly women and only a couple of us guys there played, I had visions of accidentally murdering one of my colleagues with a line drive. So out of the blue, I suggested that instead we play kickball, something I hadn’t played since grade school, and said this should be a lot safer and really fun. We played, it was a lot safer, and we had a blast.

Within ten years, the kickball craze was sweeping the country. I take full credit for … ahem … kicking it off.